Oklahoma beats Bama this weekend - I'm calling it now

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The argument that uga deserves to get in over Oklahoma is borderline retarded. Who gives a **** how well they showed against bama . They had 2 losses end of story. If you're gonna let uga in you mine aswell let us and LSU in and have a freakin all sec final4. 78 , that argument is terrible . Why have any other conferences for that matter.
Why mix the deck with four regionals in the NCAA tournament? Maybe to evenly spread the teams.

You made the argument for Oklahoma while everyone else pointed out how soft the Big 12 was. Let's see how that plays out.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
I know this, I rather have seen anyone get in over Georgia. Piss on them and their whole miserable state. Don’t know why any self respecting Gator would be making a case for Georgia. I don’t care if they are better than Oklahoma. Oklahoma lost one game and Georgia got slapped around by LSU and then 4th and Kirby happened against Alabama. My hate for Georgia runs deep. Even had they had one loss I’d still put in Oklahoma or Ohio State over them. In short piss on Georgia

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I know this, I rather have seen anyone get in over Georgia. Piss on them and their whole miserable state. Don’t know why any self respecting Gator would be making a case for Georgia. I don’t care if they are better than Oklahoma. Oklahoma lost one game and Georgia got slapped around by LSU and then 4th and Kirby happened against Alabama. My hate for Georgia runs deep. Even had they had one loss I’d still put in Oklahoma or Ohio State over them. In short piss on Georgia
Ohio State? Isn't that the team that was beaten by the team Auburn just played?

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Didn't Bama already beat UGA? On a field? I remember that year that LSU beat Bama but then had to play them in the Natty. I didn't like that at all.

It's a good thing nobody felt that way about a rematch game heading into the 1996 National Championship...

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014

Tomorrow night in Miami
They turned it over in Jax one year in the Gator bowl playing UVA. Laughed my drunk arse of

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a good thing nobody felt that way about a rematch game heading into the 1996 National Championship...

Yeah, but that Sugar Bowl wasn’t supposed to be for the NC. The stars aligned and Spurrier, Danny, Ike et al took advantage. 52-20.
Thanks for the memory.
:chomp:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't wait for the Real Games to be played!

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I really think if Oklahoma beats Bama, they walk to the Natty. Clemson allowed a Will Muschamp team to pass all day, you think they’ll stop Murray and friends?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

... or the 2006 National Championship?

And the 1996 Sugar Bowl wasn't a BCS National Championship game. Derp derp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
... or the 2006 National Championship?

And the 1996 Sugar Bowl wasn't a BCS National Championship game. Derp derp.
No, it was the Bowl Coalition Championship Game.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Different system, thanks to the arrogance of the big 10, pac 10 and rose bowl, who thought they were bigger than everyone else. 52-20 was the cake, watching the aforementioned pay the price for their vanity was icing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator