Ole Miss Gets Hammered

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think they will add a 1-2 year postseason ban. However, since bowl games are complete garbage that means nothing.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
If this is all that happens to them then there needs to be an offering plate passed around at all of the booster gatherings and tip jars all over the place to pay kids.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You got to hand it to Ole Miss with the timing of handing this information over, one day on the heals of the Baylor blow up.

Well played Rebels

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Well, now we know what the fight between Tunsil and his stepfather was about. Daddy was upset he wasn't getting his fair share.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You got to hand it to Ole Miss with the timing of handing this information over, one day on the heals of the Baylor blow up.

Well played Rebels
And on a Friday before a holiday weekend, when NO ONE is watching the news.

Very Clintonesque.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The NCAA has become even more incompetent and corrupt under Emmerts leadership because This type of S*** is going on at several places without any consequences. The NCAA is basically choosing who the "winners and losers" of CFB will be by letting places like Bama,LSU,FSU,OSU,Clemson,etc... repeatedly break the rules while everyone else has to obey them. Btw.... once "politics" is allowed to creep into anything,corruption follows!

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Just read some stuff about the Ole Miss response to the charges. You know what gets me is that a lot of these schools cheat but when they are caught they try to act "all holier than thou" and say they are "taking full responsibility" and so forth and then go on and on about how they cherish academic integrity and the "student" athlete. And Ole Miss and Baylor are by no means the only ones guilty.

Same thing happens with a lot of our politicians when they get caught doing something they shouldn't have done.

It's easy to say you are going to "take full responsibility" after the fact. What I would like to see more of is people and institutions taking "full responsibility" before they do something wrong and not after. The former is called character. The second is just making excuses and not even offering a true apology.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thank god we didn't get this cheating flash in the pan, Freeze....He's cheats like the devil and still can't beat Bert.....:lol2:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's no telling what will come from this. You can look at the NCAA's consistently inconsistent regulation and enforcement. Many of us think that nothing will come of it as do I. But then again, it would not surprise me if they dropped the hammer on them as well. There's just not been any accountable enforcement from the NCAA. Anyone with half a brain knew what was going on at Ole Piss. When of all places a staff from a college in Oxford, MS lands recruiting classes like that. Ah, red flag!! Tunsil, Nkemdiche Brothers?? No wonder Mama wanted both boys to go there. Probably getting the bills paid. Schools get hammered worse over failed drug tests and eligibility, etc. Would like to see Freeze get what's coming. Kinda the look on his face after that azz kicking he got in the swamp last year.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Didn't Peeew Freeze once invited everyone and anyone to try and find some dirt on his program? The stupid ass should have been careful what he dared others to do.

I'm sure the NCAA will add a little more punishment to their pathetic self imposed sanctions.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
JFC Crete, you have a hard on for that guy. Do you have a poster of him on the ceiling over your bed?
No but I have naughty pictures of his wife.....It's a running joke from the coach search days when everyone was swinging from Freezes sack. I believe Freeze will leave OM in 10x's worse shape than Muschamp left us. Thank god we didn't make this mistake. I have no doubt the NCAA would give us the Death Penalty over something like this.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
It must suck to go through all these penalties with not even a conference title to show for it.

It's funny how the NCAA picks on the middle tier schools but won't touch the big boys aka Bama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.