Ole Miss Gets Hammered

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Freeze beat Saban, and Saban is paying twice as many players
So Freeze has won one game that really mattered after getting 5 gifts in the 1st half, yet he still almost lost. I m most impressed with his ability to lose to TCU 102-0, Memphis, UF, AND get his ass handed to him by Bert 2 years in a row.....All teams with about half of the talent he has....Solid job of coaching there and while cheating to boot.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Freeze has won one game that really mattered after getting 5 gifts in the 1st half, yet he still almost lost. I m most impressed with his ability to lose to TCU 102-0, Memphis, UF, AND get his ass handed to him by Bert 2 years in a row.....All teams with about half of the talent he has....Solid job of coaching there and while cheating to boot.

He beat Saban the last 2 years but you are right he didn't follow up to win the West because of upsets. Heck last year all Ole Miss had to do was not give up a practical miracle 4th and 25 to Arkansas in OT and they would have won the SEC West I think instead of Bama.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nah that was real but about three years old lol

That was his twitter post to people saying Ole Miss must be cheating to have a recruiting class like that.

"On Feb. 1, 2013, Freeze sent out his famous put-up-or-shut-up tweet to those who were whispering about the Rebels' breakthrough recruiting. It said, "If you have facts about a violation, email [email protected]. If not, please don't slander the young men."

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He beat Saban the last 2 years but you are right he didn't follow up to win the West because of upsets. Heck last year all Ole Miss had to do was not give up a practical miracle 4th and 25 to Arkansas in OT and they would have won the SEC West I think instead of Bama.
The point I was trying to make is he does less than Les Miles with about equal talent,more or less :lol:...He will not win any titles because he doesn't know how to motivate AND control a group of talented players. If you watch any of their games they always fall apart when they fall behind or when things ren't going teir way. Any fool can stumble into dumb luck once a season when he has a store bought roster but good coaches take those lucky breaks and talented players and turn them into champions.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh for f***s sake. I really thought we had gotten passed this bert thing.

F***ing Crete!!!!! :facepalm:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Remember when the media was dogging Gator fans for suggesting dirty recruiting involved to pull tunsil out of our back yard? I guess we aren't the conspiracy theorists they thought we were.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remember when the media was dogging Gator fans for suggesting dirty recruiting involved to pull tunsil out of our back yard? I guess we aren't the conspiracy theorists they thought we were.
Weren't the Bammers screaming bloody murder too? They always get pissed when someone outbids them, Cam Newton, Tunsil, Treadwell, etc.

Paying your players may not be contrary to the SEC rules but paying more than Bammer definitely is.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Uh! Yeah! He takes accountability yet acts like he knew nothing.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How do you help players with their ACT results, but don't think that is trying to cheat?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Miss wants credit for its Tunsillectomy.??
Watchdogs got suspicious of Tunsil saying he, himself, paid for cars from Frienderprize Rental.??
Booster-rooters transported recruit prospects, secretly, illegally which probably means they were on
illegal visits.
Freize says just hold back the Huge condemnation "The punishment must fit the slime."
... article mentions Ole Miss' witness-tampering found in recent NCAA investigation = ergo UM has
asked for the NCAA to delay their investigation to allow UM to met out its own self-punishment. ??
UM found tampering with the ACT scores of recruits.
Freize brags that UM has just recently been punished for 5 prior violations, so no "deja dues" allowed.
... so UM faithful can take solace that Freize almost overlaps his cheating with UM's prior cheating.
Too bad that earlier Grier didn't transfer to Ole Miss.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This explains why anyone would want to play for Ole Miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.