Game Thread Orange & Blue Game

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Playing a scrimmage game with your own players in the rain is the dumbest idea is football. Let's put 85 ACLs at risk so the fans won't be pissed. Great idea.
Gladiator GIF

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Absolute joke that this thing is only available to watch in person or on ESPN+/SEC+. We have a national fanbase but can't watch it on tv.

Good thing we chose a Thursday night when no one else was having their Spring Game.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Absolute joke that this thing is only available to watch in person or on ESPN+/SEC+. We have a national fanbase but can't watch it on tv.

Good thing we chose a Thursday night when no one else was having their Spring Game.
Everyone with $5 in their pocket has ESPN+. Quit being so fuchin cheap

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like storm is moving through tonight ahead of the original forecast.Rain chance down to 24% tomorrow evening.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like storm is moving through tonight ahead of the original forecast.Rain chance down to 24% tomorrow evening.
Those wringing their hands over the Spring Game being on Thursday hearing this news:

:shambles:

I think it's going to be a beautiful night and for some reason some of you will be pissed. Another opportunity to bitch wasted!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll go on record saying that I have no problem with having this on a Thursday. More than most people, I will miss the Saturday tradition. But right now we need Jimmy’s and Joe’s. This will get the most possible blue chips and create the best atmosphere for them to experience. Also, even though it’s not on live tv, it will be covered by the media and reported when there’s no other spring games being played. Good move CBN.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's horse shcit that it's on a Thursday. I'm not keeping my kids out that late on a school night

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's horse shcit that it's on a Thursday. I'm not keeping my kids out that late on a school night
I get it. We used to have 3 generations in our RV's getting there Friday leaving Sunday. It was a nice family get together. But only the few alpha family phans cared about the depth chart and the game though. We can do the same thing at Fort Wilderness with more attention from the dads.

Generally, kids not old enough to stay up on a school night are not old enough to care about an Orange and Blue game.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.