Game Thread Orange & Blue Game

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Completely forgot to mention Boardingham. Of all the hype talk, he seems the most likely to be the real deal. Several catches were impressive, including one tiptoeing along the sideline, and obviously he’s a mismatch. I think he and Zip next year will be what Napier wants.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I’d like to see Jean as kick returner rather than risking injury with ETN back there. Jean seemed to do well with the few returns he got. Damn sure don’t want to see Henderson get the chance to return anything this year. Also kudos to the staff for locating a promising 3rd option at RB with Carrol.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
OFF TOPIC

The UGA game,
WR catches a pass at the 20, DB makes contact at the 15, the WR drags 5 plus defensive players into the end zone as they try to strip the ball.

Muschamp now has his defense on the field!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Same partners. I’m friends with one of them and they’re good guys.

Pizza, great. Pasta, ehh, I’m better.
The pizza is awesome, never got around to having anything else lol

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Piesanos in Gville is damned good. The girl child loves the garlic rolls and can eat all of them if we dont pay attentiong. I like the salads. We usually hit the one by the Millhopper. But they have one at corner of Univ and 13th

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So we have a new (old) member DG in PV that hasnt even made his or her first post on the board and has no clue what goes on here and he is tagging posts left and right. Looks like you need to put down your bud light and come out of the closet so we can see you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator