Other boards discussing the GSMB

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ox and Queen, Saw this on the gas board today while looking for Bay. I don't think plantationgator liked you. :( "Hello, I was with the Gatorsports Message Board, but as you all know it was discontinued. I don't miss it. I ran afoul of Qxrageous, a Moderator, after I called him out for telling a poster to grow some pub hair. He banned me a number of times. He is a tyrant. That Board had a fair amount of long time posting social gators who knew little of football like SwampQueen. I got into an argument with her after she said Jeff Driskel was one of the top passing Quarterbacks in the SEC and was banned for a time. But I never insulted her personally. Never ever argue with a long time lady poster-you won't win. I like spirited discussions with meaningful points as long as it doesn't get to the name calling stages. Hopefully, the Moderators here will be a little more restrained in dealing with free wheeling discussions."

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n7027 said:
Ox and Queen, Saw this on the gas board today while looking for Bay. I don't think plantationgator liked you. :( "Hello, I was with the Gatorsports Message Board, but as you all know it was discontinued. I don't miss it. I ran afoul of Qxrageous, a Moderator, after I called him out for telling a poster to grow some pub hair. He banned me a number of times. He is a tyrant. That Board had a fair amount of long time posting social gators who knew little of football like SwampQueen. I got into an argument with her after she said Jeff Driskel was one of the top passing Quarterbacks in the SEC and was banned for a time. But I never insulted her personally. Never ever argue with a long time lady poster-you won't win. I like spirited discussions with meaningful points as long as it doesn't get to the name calling stages. Hopefully, the Moderators here will be a little more restrained in dealing with free wheeling discussions."

WTF????!!!! I have NEVER, EVER said anything remotely close to that! That guy is clearly just making up BS to try to fit in more with the anti-GSMB crowd. ****ing crazy. :crazy:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
There is some truth in his comment.
"Never ever argue with a lady-you won't win"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n7028 said:
WTF????!!!! I have NEVER, EVER said anything remotely close to that! That guy is clearly just making up BS to try to fit in more with the anti-GSMB crowd. ****ing crazy. :crazy:
Join over there and bitch-slap him really quick. :)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So.... Plantationgator, a name I don't really remember, got banned for saying bad things about Driskel, and I'm still here? Yeah, makes perfect sense.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n7038 said:
So.... Plantationgator, a name I don't really remember, got banned for saying bad things about Driskel, and I'm still here? Yeah, makes perfect sense.

Exactly, like Queeny says, he's just spewing :kiffin: to get in with the new crowd.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Turk182;n3955 said:
I thought he only paid for good post.

Probably explains why I have not received any money from ox yet. :lol:
OX is running a tab on you. You're posts are panhandler's posts.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n7031 said:
I have a membership over there but it's a different user name. I posted maybe 40 times several years ago.

And yeah, I don't even remember anyone by the name of plantationgator on GSMB. And I'm obviously a pumper and not one to call any player silly names, but I damn sure have NEVER thought Driskel was a top passing QB at any point in time, even when I'm drunk. I still can't even wrap my head around that statement and him saying it was me.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
MJMGator;n7031 said:
I have a membership over there but it's a different user name. I posted maybe 40 times several years ago.

And yeah, I don't even remember anyone by the name of plantationgator on GSMB. And I'm obviously a pumper and not one to call any player silly names, but I damn sure have NEVER thought Driskel was a top passing QB at any point in time, even when I'm drunk. I still can't even wrap my head around that statement and him saying it was me.
And to add to my comment...I've never posted on the Swamp Gas forum, I paid for an insider membership for the articles and posted on one of the premium boards.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The butthurt over there is strong.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I remember the guy. He barely posted. However, he flipped out when I told a poster once to come back when he grew some pubes. He thought it was the most outrageously disgusting thing he'd ever heard. He actually PM'ed me about it and threatened to go to "my superiors". A total and complete whack job. I never realized that pubic hair is so taboo. Maybe he never grew any, who knows. Sore subject I guess.

They can have him.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I remember the guy. He barely posted. However, he flipped out when I told a poster once to come back when he grew some pubes. He thought it was the most outrageously disgusting thing he'd ever heard. He actually PM'ed me about it and threatened to go to "my superiors". A total and complete whack job. I never realized that pubic hair is so taboo. Maybe he never grew any, who knows. Sore subject I guess.

They can have him.
He must have never read anything MattM posted...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

They can have him.
I think it's a riot that so many took you so seriously. How do those types make in the real world?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:

They can have him.
He needs to grow some pubes.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And btw arguing with Queen doesn't get you banned. If that was the case I would've been outright banned during our season end spiral. As would've half the board. Hell Ox would've had to have ban himself.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I visited the other sites during the dark time of GS trying to figure out what they would do. Which eventually found the link to get here. Most of those other sites SUCKED, bad! With the creation of this site (BTW thanks OX) in only a short time has surpassed all others. The members are a great part of that too. By the end of the summer this place will be rockin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.