Other Week 5 Games

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
What other games is everyone watching this weekend?
Thursday Night
Virginia vs Miami at 7:30 on ESPN

Friday Night
Iowa vs Maryland at 8:00 on FS1

Saturday Games
Arkansas vs Georgia at 12:00 on ESPN
Michigan vs Wisconsin at 12:00 on Fox
Tennessee vs Missouri at 12:00 on SECN
Cincy vs Notre Dame at 2:30 on NBC
Ole Miss vs Bama at 3:30 on CBS
Oklahoma vs Kansas St at 3:30 on Fox
Baylor vs Ok St at 7:00 on ESPN2
Auburn vs LSU at 9:00 on ESPN

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of very intriguing matchups. Can Corral light up Bama again and actually pull off the upset? Is Ark for real? Is UGA overrated? Okla has looked horrible on offense. Will they be better on the road vs a tough KSU defense? Can Cincy win the big game and prove that ND is overrated again?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
A lot of very intriguing matchups. Can Corral light up Bama again and actually pull off the upset? Is Ark for real? Is UGA overrated? Okla has looked horrible on offense. Will they be better on the road vs a tough KSU defense? Can Cincy win the big game and prove that ND is overrated again?
Even if Corral lights up Bama and wins, we don't want him. He once had cornrows.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
aub lsu is quite intriguing. will auburn beat them handidly like they should, play similar to how they played penn st, and further cement the narrative that they got the right guy in harsin? or will they play like they did against gsu and get waxed by a talented but horrible coached lsu.

that and the arky game are the ones im interested in.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
the clowns vs orange people; I hope the dream of a perfect season keeps going for the SOW.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ole miss bama I the one I wanna see . I don't think anyone else in the west can test them

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Ole miss bama I the one I wanna see . I don't think anyone else in the west can test them

Arkansas seems to be well coached on both sides of the ball. They don't have the talent and will see what they can do against Georgia this weekend.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Arkansas seems to be well coached on both sides of the ball. They don't have the talent and wil see what they can do against Georgia this weekend.
I don't think it's a good match up for Arkansas. They're too one dimensional.

Go Gators

Dec 13, 2020
aub lsu is quite intriguing. will auburn beat them handidly like they should, play similar to how they played penn st, and further cement the narrative that they got the right guy in harsin? or will they play like they did against gsu and get waxed by a talented but horrible coached lsu.

that and the arky game are the ones im interested in.
I’m interest in auburn and how they bounce back. Plus who plays qb Finley or Nix.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
This weekend is my wife's birthday so of course I can't go to the UF game. So like a man I'm letting her have people over on Saturday while I hook up 3 TV's in the family room Quad screening ABC/ESPN/SECN, Fox/FS1/BTN, and putting CBS on one TV, then in another room if anyone wants to watch ND vs. Cincy they can watch Peacock. She gets friends and I get football. The trick isn't so much noon, but 6 pm when UF plays. I will have to shut off some 3:30 games :headslap:. I might drop the Fox games. Gators get a full screen.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This weekend is my wife's birthday so of course I can't go to the UF game. So like a man I'm letting her have people over on Saturday while I hook up 3 TV's in the family room Quad screening ABC/ESPN/SECN, Fox/FS1/BTN, and putting CBS on one TV, then in another room if anyone wants to watch ND vs. Cincy they can watch Peacock. She gets friends and I get football. The trick isn't so much noon, but 6 pm when UF plays. I will have to shut off some 3:30 games :headslap:. I might drop the Fox games. Gators get a full screen.

Who gives birth on a Saturday in the Fall?

Not cool.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Mrs G’s birthday isn’t in the fall, but if it were she’d be all over a road trip to a Gator game. Clearly, Mrs Truth isn’t quite with the program yet and we all know who is to blame.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Mrs G’s birthday isn’t in the fall, but if it were she’d be all over a road trip to a Gator game. Clearly, Mrs Truth isn’t quite with the program yet and we all know who is to blame.

I mean we've done plenty of road trips, but this one didn't work out :eek3:. Last year we did Tennessee. She's also done a few FSU, Miami, and SEC Championship games. She didn't do Bama, Carolina, or Ole Miss...though there are reasons for that (like her dad falling out of a f-ing tree the week of the Bama game (2014) and her assisting with that).

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I mean we've done plenty of road trips, but this one didn't work out :eek3:. Last year we did Tennessee. She's also done a few FSU, Miami, and SEC Championship games. She didn't do Bama, Carolina, or Ole Miss...though there are reasons for that (like her dad falling out of a f-ing tree the week of the Bama game (2014) and her assisting with that).

Who falls out of a tree on a week day in the Fall?

Not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator