Other Week 5 Games

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Canes down 16-7 at half. Hoos have 250 yds of offense versus scUM who have less than 100. Wonder how much longer Diaz will get.

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
Sorry to break it to you again, but your nephew/grandson is a complete tool.

Just. Gross.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
imagine being in Miami with all those soccer players, and not being able to find a kicker.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It was glorious!

The arrogant smiling and smugness from Diaz in the closing seconds was awesome. The only thing better is seeing the fans in the canes board melting down because of it. It was as if they’d already won, or were kicking to break a tie. The whole approach to first and second down was completely embarrassing considering they’d run the ball downUVA’s throat to get there. You voluntarily put everything on a Freshman kicker from 33?

Pretty embarrassing for Jones and the other announcer who acted as if it was over as well. ESPN had even already posted their conference standings reflecting a um win, that Van Pelt had to correct like 10 minutes after the actual play. It’s incredible to see how some fall all over themselves to praise miami.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
though there are reasons for that (like her dad falling out of a f-ing tree the week of the Bama game (2014) and her assisting with that).

So...you're wife stole his ladder? Or shook the tree?

Luckily, her sister happened to be home or he could've been down for a while.

How old is he? Compound fracture of the leg? Do you mean he could have been 'put down in awhile'?

Sorry for the jokes, I'm needing some levity this morning. I trust he healed well and is back in the pulpit.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
My favorite comment of the night from the booth “well…ummm, Miami is going to Miami”!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I can't say I am saddened to read this news this morning regarding a scrotUM loss, so pardon me for not taking the time to actually watch the game. But seeing how it unfolded, I can't help but see how eerily familiar it is to me and should be to all Gator fans of recent memory. Does everyone remember one of our Chimp teams nursing a 7 point lead with about 90 or so seconds remaining against an SOS USCe coached very average team, with no timeouts remaining and UF facing a 4th down in decent field position. All Chimp's team had to do was execute a simple punt and the odds were greatly skewed in the favor of a Gator win. Well memory refresh, USCe blocks the punt, eventually scores a TD and XP to tie the game and USCe goes on to win in OT. Well in hindsight had UF executed that punt, perhaps Chimp gets to be the UF coach for longer and the saga would have continued (not that it didn't anyway). So at that particular moment, getting that punt blocked was the best thing that could have happened to us at THAT time. The future turned out horrendous but that is Fooley and another story.

So scrotUM has a HC who sux dogg dykk as a head coach but I hear they have some good young players. He might be a decent DC, but as a HC, too many people saying he never should have been hired and it certainly helped that his Old Man was Mayor of Miami. Be that as it may, this DOINK might actually help scrotUM, just as Chimp's failed punt SHOULD have helped UF.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Well I can't say I am saddened to read this news this morning regarding a scrotUM loss, so pardon me for not taking the time to actually watch the game. But seeing how it unfolded, I can't help but see how eerily familiar it is to me and should be to all Gator fans of recent memory. Does everyone remember one of our Chimp teams nursing a 7 point lead with about 90 or so seconds remaining against an SOS USCe coached very average team, with no timeouts remaining and UF facing a 4th down in decent field position. All Chimp's team had to do was execute a simple punt and the odds were greatly skewed in the favor of a Gator win. Well memory refresh, USCe blocks the punt, eventually scores a TD and XP to tie the game and USCe goes on to win in OT. Well in hindsight had UF executed that punt, perhaps Chimp gets to be the UF coach for longer and the saga would have continued (not that it didn't anyway). So at that particular moment, getting that punt blocked was the best thing that could have happened to us at THAT time. The future turned out horrendous but that is Fooley and another story.

So scrotUM has a HC who sux dogg dykk as a head coach but I hear they have some good young players. He might be a decent DC, but as a HC, too many people saying he never should have been hired and it certainly helped that his Old Man was Mayor of Miami. Be that as it may, this DOINK might actually help scrotUM, just as Chimp's failed punt SHOULD have helped UF.

Come on FF just say it.....that doink will help us more than you'll ever know.

:lol4:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What’s the consensus around here for the Bama vs Ole Miss? I kinda want to see Corral manhandled the entire game.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Kind of feel bad for all 1219 people there that went home extremely disappointed. I believe that's the first time I've ever seen a kicker wearing the eye black design on his face. At night none the less, I guess he thought it made him look intimidating?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What’s the consensus around here for the Bama vs Ole Miss? I kinda want to see Corral manhandled the entire game.
Trailerbama has always been extremely susceptible to vertical passing. And the current team worse than most.

The best of both worlds is Trailerbammer loses and they destroy Cokeboi on a sack and his backup goes crazy.

Last edited:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m interest in auburn and how they bounce back. Plus who plays qb Finley or Nix.

It will be interesting to see if Hartsin goes against the grain and plays the better QB (Finley) or if he goes with the flow and starts the legacy QB whose dad is president of the boosters even though he sucks.
Malzahn never had the guts to bench Nix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator