Ox, now that the season is over.....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n125284 said:
Huh. Was Alvin always Alvin? I thought he changed his name about the time he started using pictures of effeminate men in tights in his avatar. Kind of a coming out, if you will.
When I signed up in the summer of 2007, Alvin was Cosmos. He had evidently been banned as Alvin York earlier. He eventually changed his name back to Alvin York.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n125289 said:
When I signed up in the summer of 2007, Alvin was Cosmos. He had evidently been banned as Alvin York earlier. He eventually changed his name back to Alvin York.

:shocked: :shocked:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n125289 said:

Ohhhh yeah. That's right.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And ox I'm totally cool with having a gay administrator.we accept you

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n125334 said:

:hehehe:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n125252 said:
Mocs30 and Alvin are one in the same and yes, he's the one who used to call Ox Oxenfart. He also liked to call me divitface. He's mellowed, but then so have I.

LOL

Oxenfart and divitface. I had forgotten those terms of endearment. I don't think I've mellowed. In your case the game ended the day you described those hell fire headaches. My father went through a period of extreme migraine headaches that we couldn't help.

Where, oh where have the Contra folks gone? Cane Thug, Disco Sid, Vol in Miami, Catmania. We've lost the participation of those irrepressible Vol hating zealots, Authentigator and BigGatorGino. We need these folks. Bad Asses. conflict and controversy make the world go round.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You may need Sidiot, we don't.

My oh my......a tirp down memory lane. Funny how that so much things change they stay the same. Ox has brought us a long way with this board and going back and remembering those names. Things like the change, a new HC. The things that stay the same, UT still sucks!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n125102 said:
I should post this over there since you constantly ask why I'm back over there from time to time on my fishing trips.

I should... but I won't.

Do it, I don't care. I make fun of people over there all the time.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
and Bammer too. Did he fall off the front porch of momma's trailer? Somebody go check. He might be waddling around in the trash pile trying to get his feet under himself.

Ironic that a "Thanks, Ox" thread would degrade into a discussion about all the d0ch3bags that have graced our presence.
:snob:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good work, Ox. Btw Halifax Media was bought out.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n125334 said:

Your just happy to have another one of your community on the board. We accept your life choices as well, T. Just because you are attracted to Ox, doesn't mean you have to hide behind coy messages like this. Florida courts will now allow your marriage to happen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wish I had my own emoticon. All the important people do.
:brad:
:swampqueen:
:wobble:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Be careful what you wish for law... Ox has a twisted sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.