Pitts coming back?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's no way Pitts is coming back. But the good news is we seem to have a nice stable of horses ready to step in.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He'll be well and rested for the stretch.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Trask is averaging 363 yards and 4 TD's per game. At that rate he will surpass Danny, Rex, and Tim to become Florida's single season leader in those stats. And he will do it in less games and in what I'm told is a a "sideways" offense.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Trask is averaging 363 yards and 4 TD's per game. At that rate he will surpass Danny, Rex, and Tim to become Florida's single season leader in those stats. And he will do it in less games and in what I'm told is a a "sideways" offense.
Also without the benefit of any “ut Martin” “eastern Washington” or “Florida state” type opponents to help pad stats

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And he will do it in less games and in what I'm told is a a "sideways" offense.
He finally isnt running his offense for the firdt time in his career.

Well, he did w EJ and in the second half.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Jeff George threw for 27,602 yards and 154 TD's in the NFL.
You're kinda cherry picking here. While those stats are accurate, here's a few you left off:
- In 12 seasons he only completed 60%+ of his passes three times with his single season high being 61.45%. His career pct is 57.93%.
- Along with the 154 TDs are 113 INTs. You can also add in 24 fumbles lost.
- His career QBR is 69.7. He never had a season where he broke 100. (Driskell btw has a career QBR of 78.6)

FTR - I fully admit to being biased against George; he was an unbelievable waste of talent and a first class tool.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trask doesn't have a weak arm. It grows old reading these internet has been never was talking about arm strength like they are in any position to know actual real data about his throwing abilities. Its obvious he doesn't have a cannon but its no way obvious he lacks arm strength. He has made great throws with touch and power all season.

prior to this season it did seem that he struggled on out-routes but this year he has been a different animal. He has had some zip on his balls and he drops dimes everywhere. He’s not afraid to challenge DBs.

I think he’ll be a 1st rounder.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
FTR - I fully admit to being biased against George; he was an unbelievable waste of talent and a first class tool.
My only point was that people throw George in as QB's who were busts. You don't throw for 25,000 yards and be a bust.

Examples of real busts are Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell. THOSE are examples of wastes of talent.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My only point was that people throw George in as QB's who were busts. You don't throw for 25,000 yards and be a bust..
he got fired and traded 14 times.

He is just the most famous huge arm, lazy work habits, and peanut brain.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Gators TE Kyle Pitts Teases Return for Senior Season Over NFL

I love the guy And enjoy watching him play like crazy but this would be a bad idea. Go get your money big man
Two words , Cornelius Ingram.
Go Get your money 84.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My only point was that people throw George in as QB's who were busts. You don't throw for 25,000 yards and be a bust.

Examples of real busts are Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell. THOSE are examples of wastes of talent.
They are huge examples, but neither of them ever played for a team I cared about! As I admitted, I’m very biased on the topic of Jeff George.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator