Pitts coming back?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They are huge examples, but neither of them ever played for a team I cared about! As I admitted, I’m very biased on the topic of Jeff George.
George slinging it to Moss in 1999 was an absolute blast. Easily his best years.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
prior to this season it did seem that he struggled on out-routes but this year he has been a different animal. He has had some zip on his balls and he drops dimes everywhere. He’s not afraid to challenge DBs.

I think he’ll be a 1st rounder.

I defer to you since you are the expert on what balls have zipp and what balls don't.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
IQ of 80 or so. Both of those. Combined.
I will never forget a play when George was with the Redskins and they were playing Cowboys. A Cowboy DL sacked George and then got up and dragged him a few yards. As shocked as I was that there was no flag, I was more shocked that none of his teammates came to his defense. Told me everything I needed to know about Jeff George. By comparison imagine this Saturday an Arky DL did that to Trask; the whole UF team would come off the bench.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My only point was that people throw George in as QB's who were busts. You don't throw for 25,000 yards and be a bust.

Examples of real busts are Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell. THOSE are examples of wastes of talent.

George was in the league for over a decade, really hard to call him a bust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator