POLL: Who will start at Quarterback next week?

Curious to see whether or not Gator nation is divided as regards who will be our starting quarterbac

• Grier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Curious to see whether or not Gator nation is divided as regards who will be our starting quarterback.
Based on long-term potential, I'd have to support Grier. He had a good start to the game, and Treon ended the game because he provided fresh momentum. I believe Grier would perform better start-to-finish than Harris (even though both QBs would struggle at times, that should not necessitate removal from the game).

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Grier will start probably but not sure what we have with him at all. He looks like he might not be too content to throw it away or take a loss when the circumstances call for that looking at tonight and some practice video.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think I'm the only one who thinks Grier still needs a year of development. Way to cocky and has a huge ego so he tried to drill some passes he had no business doing. Start treon on the road. Doubt we win with Mr.Bigshot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n277626 said:
Ok, but why didn't you vote for him in the poll?

Done.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n277647 said:
I think I'm the only one who thinks Grier still needs a year of development. Way to cocky and has a huge ego so he tried to drill some passes he had no business doing. Start treon on the road. Doubt we win with Mr.Bigshot

Oh you know him personally? Please tell us more.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
TheBigClaw;n277647 said:

Yes and start the midget who will never be able to lead this team to an SEC championship...

Let's face it, young QB's make bad decisions but the only way to get better is to get reps. Treon is a glorified runner and nothing more.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Poll doesn't want to display in Tapatalk. Nonetheless, despite Treon's nice touch pass to sideline on game-winning drive, and his nice run on that drive, I just don't see him as The Man going forward. I just think Grier makes better reads and passes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;277680 said:
Yes and start the midget who will never be able to lead this team to an SEC championship...

Let's face it, young QB's make bad decisions but the only way to get better is to get reps. Treon is a glorified runner and nothing more.

But you assume Grier, a guy that played HORRIBLE tonight when adversity set in can lead us somewhere??

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n277706 said:
But you assume Grier, a guy that played HORRIBLE tonight when adversity set in can lead us somewhere??

He folded like a card table chair.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
the_alphagator1906;n277754 said:
Can we take the good traits from each QB and make them one person??? I mean wow.

no kidding. but it's far from a perfect world.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
TheBigClaw;n277706 said:

Tough to say that when he had us in position to open the doors on ECU, before we sent in TH. You can't talk about battling adversity when, in many respects, it was created(or at least allowed) by someone else. There's little doubt in my mind that WG gets a Td in that short field turnover scenario instead of basically going no where and missing a FG.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n277747 said:
He folded like a card table chair.

Agreed. We'll need Treon if were gonna have a shot in some big games this year. Still think Grier can be great, but he's not there yet.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n277647 said:

The only cure for that is to go in there and throw a pick. All the clipboard holding in the world isn't going to get you ready for prime time.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
you better believe mac will do some serious coaching in several areas this week. grier's decision making included.

and he's got to get treon and the TEs more in sync. Goolsby's catch aside, they all but disappeared from the offense when treon was at the helm.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Grier made a few poor decisions that didn't materially affect the game at all and Claw thinks that shows he played horribly?

:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.