Positioning for the Great Reset

Discussion in 'Business, Investing & Finance' started by Concrete Helmet, Nov 24, 2020.

1. CDGator

CDGator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,867
    Ratings:
    +7,353 / -94
    They were all lost in the boating accident.

• Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $8,581
      Ratings:
      +13,999 / -1,011
      Harry Dent: Stocks to crash 40% by April and won't rebound for decades, here's why (Pt. 1/2) - YouTube
      This guy gets it. Biden will lose the confidence of 90% of Americans before March and he will also be at odds with the progressive side of the party causing more unrest in this country than possibly the Civil War...except there will be 3 sides fighting this time....If Trump loses his court fights I believe that a third political party arises and will make a major power grab by getting Biden/Harris overthrown by the people or impeached at the very least.....by the end of 2022.

The significance of this? Listen to the interview....it lines up perfectly with Dents timing of the recovery(Demographics). Think about. Millennials are owning assets earlier in their lives(stocks/RE) than any other gen before them....In other words they will hit that point in life when many Liberal/Dems make the switch to conservatism earlier than our gen did...What fuels the switch? TAXES, CHILDREN, SAFETY......I've been a Conservative all my life because my Dad would have knocked my head off if I wasn't but I know probably more than half of you and current Repubs/Conservatives made a shift in your 30's or 40's.

Anyway this guy is 100% spot on.

#22 Concrete Helmet, Dec 5, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2020

78 Dazed and Confused
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $15,652
      Ratings:
      +22,199 / -1,187
      Hard to argue his points. We’ve seen over the past decade the impact of demographically-driven reduced spending combined with stubborn attempts by the Fed to reflate. It’s led to the biggest wealth divide this country has seen.

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $8,581
      Ratings:
      +13,999 / -1,011
      Agree. This is all about the wealth divide. We speak of the "Bubble" as a bad thing BUT if you're in the bubble if means you've accumulated assets, and if you hold on to them they will return to value or relatively close(or maybe sell some of them to make it through the down cycle)or at worst pass them on to family...It's the 40%(?)or so who NEVER get into a bubble(homeownership/stocks/401k)that continuously put us at economic and political odds....

• CaribGator

CaribGator 2020 Champs
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,133
      Ratings:
      +6,499 / -439
    • Detroitgator

Detroitgator Well-Known Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $13,026
      Ratings:
      +21,107 / -154
      Not kookie enough to bother clicking the link, but the only thing you ever need to see was when Trudeau just openly talked about it in that one interview... said the whole damn thing, but I don't think the plan was for them to say it so straight up.

• Gatormac2112

Gatormac2112 The Voice of Reason
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $1,574
        Ratings:
        +2,705 / -53
        I’m putting everything I have in Dogecoin

But seriously, you have this thought out way more than most. Without giving it as much thought as you nor anywhere near your knowledge on the matter, I am going to continue investing the max in my 401k, 457B and HSA until it looks like tax advantages are gone, I’m selling 2 rental properties that I can make a good profit on after only owning them for 2 years....I really don’t like landlording but will watch for RE buying opportunities anyway. I’m going to split the rest of my investment funds between Bitcoin/Gold/Silver.

I have no idea what I’m doing, what’s going to happen or which opinions to listen to. Anything good or bad is possible and I fear if I take a bullish approach the system will crumble, but if I take a doomsday approach there will be a period of profitability for the ages that I will miss out on.

I have no clue.

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $8,581
        Ratings:
        +13,999 / -1,011
        So it sounds like your positioning is going to be like everyone elses…:lol:

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $8,581
          Ratings:
          +13,999 / -1,011
          BTW the proper "positioning" for this is to bend over and hope the commie bastards at least spit on it come tax time next year....