Prayer Request

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
No update recently? :scared:
Therapy has been going great everything is healing well and I'm most likely getting discharged on Friday. I'm able to get around really well now with my walker and even walk around 75-100 yards without the walker, I'm also taking showers standing already as well. None of it comes easy at thr moment but I'm capable of doing it which is what they want to see.

I've also lost 32 pounds since everything started as well, down to 262. I haven't been this light in probably 3 years.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It still could have still been the wife cause she was bored an unsatisfied with your efforts from the night so she jumped on here :lol:
We were just planning your welcome home party. I don't know why your mind always has to go straight to the gutter. I know your mother didn't raise you like that. ;)

Glad to read you are doing better and get to wear pants now. Cover up that big damn white backside of yours! Get well and get home brother.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Therapy has been going great everything is healing well and I'm most likely getting discharged on Friday. I'm able to get around really well now with my walker and even walk around 75-100 yards without the walker, I'm also taking showers standing already as well. None of it comes easy at thr moment but I'm capable of doing it which is what they want to see.

I've also lost 32 pounds since everything started as well, down to 262. I haven't been this light in probably 3 years.

Dammit. Can I still start your RIP thread?

(Whisper: glad to hear you’re recovering well…GTFO of that hospital as soon as you can. The place is full of sick people)

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Dammit. Can I still start your RIP thread?

(Whisper: glad to hear you’re recovering well…GTFO of that hospital as soon as you can. The place is full of sick people)
I'm actually in a rehab facility right now but I agree with you. I've been working hard to get out asap

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Glad to hear you’re doing better but I certainly wouldn’t use the word “light” when describing yourself at 262. Mayb stay in there and drop another 32 lbs or more.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Glad to hear you’re doing better but I certainly wouldn’t use the word “light” when describing yourself at 262. Mayb stay in there and drop another 32 lbs or more.

How tall are you kev?
We'll need to determine your BMI.
How about cholesterol levels (LDL, HDL) and what is your glucose level these days.
Any problems with gout?
Drop all this info here and we will all figure out a get well plan for you.
You can trust us... some of us were pre-med.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
How tall are you kev?
We'll need to determine your BMI.
How about cholesterol levels (LDL, HDL) and what is your glucose level these days.
Any problems with gout?
Drop all this info here and we will all figure out a get well plan for you.
You can trust us... some of us were pre-med.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator