Pumping Sunshine

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Mac always has this team ready to play.

The Gators are 14-0 under Coach Mac in games they were favored to win.Coach Mac's attention to detail assures we are never at risk of losing to a lesser team.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I like Luke's personal accountability in the post game press con. I give pause to a guy that owns it and says his focus is to stop that nonsense. Throw in the injury and restart, I can see some pressing what wasn't there. Benefit of the doubt for me when it comes to our QB at this point. IMO

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Impressive against the top passer in the SEC.

I'm just saying, but I mentioned this in my long post about the game. We've only given up a handful of completions past the LOS at home since the UMass game. It's incredible.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I swear, if we come out in Jax wearing some kind of space-suit, white helmet garbage like we did against ut, I will vomit. Time to stop letting players focus on what we're gonna wear that week, and getting back to how we looked when we won titles.

Yeah because wearing uniforms that win titles guarantee titles.....

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of interesting stats:
http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/crunching-the-numbers-florida-gators-vs-missouri-tigers-2/

• Eddy Pineiro’s nine field goals on the season eclipse last season’s entire season total of seven. He is also perfect on the season in extra points, something the Gators haven’t done since 2011.
  • Johnny Townsend ranks third in the country in punting average (47.54) and ranks third in the country in punt success rate
  • Florida only allowed two completions on forward passes beyond the line of scrimmage.
  • The Gators, with 523 yards, joining the 564 they had against Kentucky is the first time since 2008 they have had multiple 500-plus yard games against the SEC.
  • While the offensive line is struggling on the left side (did much better against Missouri) and penalties, the Gators still have only six total sacks on the season, which is 12th in the country in per game average.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of interesting stats:
http://www.gatorcountry.com/feature/crunching-the-numbers-florida-gators-vs-missouri-tigers-2/

• Eddy Pineiro’s nine field goals on the season eclipse last season’s entire season total of seven. He is also perfect on the season in extra points, something the Gators haven’t done since 2011.
  • Johnny Townsend ranks third in the country in punting average (47.54) and ranks third in the country in punt success rate
  • Florida only allowed two completions on forward passes beyond the line of scrimmage.
  • The Gators, with 523 yards, joining the 564 they had against Kentucky is the first time since 2008 they have had multiple 500-plus yard games against the SEC.
  • While the offensive line is struggling on the left side (did much better against Missouri) and penalties, the Gators still have only six total sacks on the season, which is 12th in the country in per game average.
Lots of positives. We're trending in the right direction. We're still going to have to take our lumps here and there, but as long as we're still moving forward, that's not a bad thing.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Coach Mac always has this team ready to play.

The Gators are 14-0 under Coach Mac in games they were favored to win.Coach Mac's attention to detail assures we are never at risk of losing to a lesser team.
Mac also hasn't lost a game with the "starter" at QB. He's 8-0...hopefully that continues on the 29th ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator