Rainey on outside the lines

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n235940 said:
Walk that crap, he threw a sandwich or barked at a dog, into ANY prosecutor's office in the country and see how quickly you get cursed at and told to GTFO of the office.

:lol: Yeah, I'm sure it wouldn't be well received from anywhere other than a little hick town in the middle of nowhere.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n234920 said:
To be fair, Rainey did say he still woulda got in trouble even if dealt with more severely earlier. Said "college, man".
Also, I truly believe that the reason UF student athletes have charges dropped twice as often as non student athletes is a direct result of having acces to Huntley Johnson. Is his decision to take their cases on pro bono a violation of NCAA rules? I don't think it is.
As far as the Semis, it was plainly said that the school, athletics dept. and campus police routinely interfere in investigations since Jimbo has taken over. Maybe if he wasn't so busy running interference, his wife wouldn't be banging her personal trainer. :lol:

I think it was during the Treon allegations that Huntley said they aren't pro bono. I believe he said they were negotiated rates that were protected under attorney/client privilege.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n236016 said:
I think it was during the Treon allegations that Huntley said they aren't pro bono. I believe he said they were negotiated rates that were protected under attorney/client privilege.

So he charges them like $1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.