Recruiting RB Derrick Green granted release from Michigan

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Was this the only RB on their roster that didn't have like a hundred yards and score twice on us? Cause it sure seemed like every other RB on their team did...

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
You're so clever man, where do you come up with this stuff? You don't have to say sh!t if you don't like what I put just move along and ignore it. I don't need you changing my words to look funny. And instead of laughing at the situation the mods should do something about it. I have no respect for a man who would put words in another mans mouth whether it be for real or joke. No respect for someone who is suppose to lead by example but instead follows. That's towards the mod who thought this was funny

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're so clever man, where do you come up with this stuff? You don't have to say sh!t if you don't like what I put just move along and ignore it. I don't need you changing my words to look funny. And instead of laughing at the situation the mods should do something about it. I have no respect for a man who would put words in another mans mouth whether it be for real or joke. No respect for someone who is suppose to lead by example but instead follows. That's towards the mod who thought this was funny
And I still think it's funny. He didn't change your words. Your actual post remains exactly the same. It's a message board hoss, relax.

btw, the boys and I are working on your avatar as we speak. Can't wait. :lmao2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
And I still think it's funny. He didn't change your words. Your actual post remains exactly the same. It's a message board hoss, relax.

btw, the boys and I are working on your avatar as we speak. Can't wait. :lmao2:

In addition, gatorkev, his FIFY is his admission of "poetic license" with "whoever's" words.
It's a repartee joke. It used to be I'd hate my words to be twisted 'til I realized how many
of them were touche-foils by my GC classmates.... enjoy yourself & others more GKev.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You must be new around here, kev. That stuff happens all the time. Try not to take it so personally.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There you go. Listen, there is another rule you need to know about, no one can merge your thread or change the title without your permission! Not everyone knows this.

Stand up for your rights, man! I suggest considering a lawsuit. Morgan and Morgan are available. I think they are done with that excellent appeal they did for Grier.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There you go. Listen, there is another rule you need to know about, no one can merge your thread or change the title without your permission! Not everyone knows this.
Dude, he's totally going to believe you :lmao:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Stand up for your rights, man! I suggest considering a lawsuit. Morgan and Morgan are available. I think they are done with that excellent appeal they did for Grier.

Omg, I forgot about that dude throwing that hissy fit. Who was that? He still around? Maybe he goes by the pseudo name "kev" now.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

We all thought it was funny.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
540_293_resize_20130301_999878db0f1d97029ec9119376f6325b_jpg.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member