Replacing Grantham

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Knowing scrotUM is getting its ass handed to them anytime is awesome, but please do not put any stock into ANY Bowl game outside of the final 4. Not defending anyone as all the Power 5 teams not in the final 4 will be playing without guys for various reasons. scrotUM is without 6 or 7 guys for various reasons and my guess is half of the bowl teams have no interest in being in pads this time of year.

As for Bob Diaco as a DC anywhere, I have always thought he was a decent asst. coach.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Appreciate the insight. Their defense does look interesting but, much like our DL, I wonder how good they really are thanks to Miami’s awful offense. Their DL would make lots of DL look good and any blitzes are likely to be successful. The secondary not having issues against a more athletic team is impressive.

Side note: LT has run some successful jet sweeps. Almost like we could use some of that....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
hi-res-6543478_crop_north.jpg

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Agree with all of it. And I’ll go on record that Grantham needs to move along. Coaching D does get easier somewhat if you have 11 games worth of film vs none, but talent can level that field or even more likely shift it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The Donald was once a registered Democrat.

I once heard someone who went from being a teet sucking liberal to the conservative side on WHEN he decided to change his party affilation"

"When I matured and grew up"

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So was I.

Fkkk all Bulldwags. All of them. No exceptions.

Puhleeze, all this pandering. As usual, you want us to know how upset you are at the choice without offer of direction.

Moreover, the paradoxical thing about your faux hatred is the guy is all about aggressive play calling. Maybe you’d prefer if we back to bend-but-not-break-permanent-intern Randy Shannon.

Get this guy a decent front seven and then let’s talk.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I need some. PM some wax.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Get this guy a decent front seven and then let’s talk.
He has been here three years and has is losing a 3rd round DT who graded the best out of all the linemen to the NFL, mostly because dumbfvkk won't play him.

He owns it. He owns the fact that he didn't bother signing DL the last two years, didn't sign safeties for two years, and still hasn't signed a real ILB. He owns this garbage.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He has been here three years and has is losing a 3rd round DT who graded the best out of all the linemen to the NFL, mostly because dumbfvkk won't play him.

He owns it. He owns the fact that he didn't bother signing DL the last two years, didn't sign safeties for two years, and still hasn't signed a real ILB. He owns this garbage.

Fire him over Slaton. Brilliant.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I need some. PM some wax.
Fire him over Slaton. Brilliant.
Fire him over Slaton and all the other DTs he didn't play? No.

Fire him, or don't hire him to begin with, bc he is a gd DWAG. It's a simple rule.

You could also fire him because no decent teams needs to pack a punter with him on the sideline, but if you just follow the DWAG rule you don't get to that problem.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Inside joke. You don’t get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.