REPORT: A new hire has already been made

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, GatorCountry.com podcast says Skipper isn't moving to Defense most likely. They also say Skipper turned down Fresno State DC job.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
When are people gonna realize coaching the TALENT Trailrbama has is like teaching in an IB program. You just try not to mess it up. Even a dbag like kitten looks good coaching all that future NFL talent.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oof they said Trey McKitty said he liked UF and wanted to come here, but didn't because he doesn't want to play for Nord.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
When are people gonna realize coaching the TALENT Trailrbama has is like teaching in an IB program. You just try not to mess it up. Even a dbag like kitten looks good coaching all that future NFL talent.
Yep, this staff has Alabama guys all over it including the leader, why do we want more of them? we can't copy what they do.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Didn't stop Gamble, the better prospect and 4*, from committing.
Yeah mckitty isn't very good to be honest. I don't know if it's him not wanting to play for Nord More than its Florida just didn't want him that much

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:bart:

If you arent paying me, you only get a limited amount of my attention. Tonight you get less than usual.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yep, this staff has Alabama guys all over it including the leader, why do we want more of them? we can't copy what they do.

So I guess you haven't noticed Locksey's recruiting history pre-bamuh and all the conversations about it here? We want him. Unless he doesn't come here. Then we didn't want him anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.