Riley Cole - Bama LB commit

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm pretty frickin sure the kid has made it all too clear how badly he wanted to play for Bammer, but yet, Hey! Let's take that dream of yours and kick it to the curb a few days before NSD because we might get somebody else more highly rated! Don't worry though son, there's a chance we may want you again in the spring. Unless of course there's some new hotshot recruit we'd rather have, and then we can try again the next spring...

If you don't want the kid, fine! Don't take the commitment but certainly don't yank if out from under him right at the end.

Dirty pool, man. That's embarrassing.
Hey it's better to call off the wedding last minute than go through a divorce, right? How many kids end up getting discouraged and transferring once they see the inside of the program, then have to sit out a year or go to JuCo. and waste years off their eligibility....

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And he could play for Alabama if he had stayed around. They only discussed the possibility of grayshirt. He would be on the team either way.
Hey it's better to call off the wedding last minute than go through a divorce, right? How many kids end up getting discouraged and transferring once they see the inside of the program, then have to sit out a year or go to JuCo. and waste years off their eligibility....
:) Can you swim? I think the water is over your head.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015

Has Jacoby Brissett's name been mentioned in here?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone's a rocket scientist on the internet. It's beyond comical at this point

:rotfl:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I should've sent this to solitaire 200 posts ago.
solitaire.jpg

:lol:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
or this kinda solitaire, up alcolohica's avenue

1330973425_IMG-20120305-00860.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays