View attachment 66709
Shocked Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My first car was my dad's handed down Chrysler Cordoba with a 400 in it. You could hear the gas gauge moving when I pushed the pedal, unless parts fell off at the same time.

That RICH CORINTHIAN pleather though. And a huge flat front seat (once you raised the center armrest) was good stuff for a teenage boy looking for love in all the parking spaces.
This is what helped draw the wimmins to your ride…

IMG_0309.jpeg

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
When I was in middle school my best friend's older brother James was in high school. He drove a '72 Dodge Charger with a 440 Magnum, two-four barrel carbs. They lived about 15 miles from high school. James claimed that he could leave for school at 8:05 a.m. and get there at 7:50 a.m. That car was pretty quick...:dunno:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
When I was in middle school my best friend's older brother James was in high school. He drove a '72 Dodge Charger with a 440 Magnum, two-four barrel carbs. They lived about 15 miles from high school. James claimed that he could leave for school at 8:05 a.m. and get there at 7:50 a.m. That car was pretty quick...:dunno:
It had a flux capacitor

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, she still looks phenomenal. She was also on some show where these celebs had to survive on some tropical island and do physical competitions for luxuries like food and bedding. She did really well even though she suffered from arthritis in her hips or knees. I can't remember. But she spent most of her time in a bikini there, too. Great body. Face looks like it caught fire and somebody put it out with a rake.

Just kidding. She's still pretty, like when she has on makeup, the lighting is right, and she's looking away from you.
Ah, still just kidding.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, she still looks phenomenal. She was also on some show where these celebs had to survive on some tropical island and do physical competitions for luxuries like food and bedding. She did really well even though she suffered from arthritis in her hips or knees. I can't remember. But she spent most of her time in a bikini there, too. Great body. Face looks like it caught fire and somebody put it out with a rake.

Just kidding. She's still pretty, like when she has on makeup, the lighting is right, and she's looking away from you.
Ah, still just kidding.
I watched it. She was with Craig Morgan, who I served in the Army with. It took place in Panama.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
not sure where to put this
Not a big Dooley fan but this is some of his best work

I would agree that this is some of his best work although that bar is pretty low.
He didn’t inject any progressive political statements, he didn’t talk about his IPod and he didn’t try to convince us that he actually gets on a treadmill occasionally.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would agree that this is some of his best work although that bar is pretty low.
He didn’t inject any progressive political statements, he didn’t talk about his IPod and he didn’t try to convince us that he actually gets on a treadmill occasionally.
Agreed and he didn't even mention Sister Hazel. But like you said the bar is low for Fooley. Andreau has stayed pretty quiet or at least he is not popping up anywhere. He must be truly retired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.