RUMOR: Mullen is out

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Are new facilities close enough to help attract a good coach?
Well.... we will have a facility. Maybe. Some time soon. Which is better than not having one.

However, it wont be much better than top 40 maybe Top 30 facility when it is done. We bragged about not making it glitzy or special in anyway.

Last edited:

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You have a link to these supposed things they said? I don’t believe a word of it.

Oh sure, let me check my library of videos, radio broadcasts and articles that I have compiled over the past 12-15 years. Don't be an idiot. I have no reason to make it up. If you don't like it or choose not to believe me, who cares? With all the crap you have fabricated and predicted for the past 15 years I can't believe you would even bother to challenge my recollection. Why don't you take a vacation. You could use it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Are you on LSD or just stupid? I never liked Mullen when he was here with Meyer and was against hiring him 4 years ago. I wanted him fired last year because I knew what he amounted to. That has nothing to do with the facts of the statements made by SOS and family and Meyer and family. I have no reason to fabricate or to lie about it. Do you have PTSD or some other mental or emotional disturbance? Why the hostility?

What statements? That the expectations at Florida are high? Duh.

You are claiming that "SOS and Meyer and their families have reiterated over the years that fan expectations such as widespread complaints about the team even after a 10 win season were among the major factors in their decisions to leave."
Prove it or enjoy your ban - not that we'd notice your absence.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh sure, let me check my library of videos, radio broadcasts and articles that I have compiled over the past 12-15 years. Don't be an idiot. I have no reason to make it up. If you don't like it or choose not to believe me, who cares? With all the crap you have fabricated and predicted for the past 15 years I can't believe you would even bother to challenge my recollection. Why don't you take a vacation. You could use it.
Yikes. I thought we were friends.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What statements? That the expectations at Florida are high? Duh.

You are claiming that "SOS and Meyer and their families have reiterated over the years that fan expectations such as widespread complaints about the team even after a 10 win season were among the major factors in their decisions to leave."
Prove it or enjoy your ban - not that we'd notice your absence.

I said 'among' major factors. Take a long walk off a short bridge.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:oxhorns:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier - always wanted to try the NFL dating back to when the Bucs hired Leeman Bennett in 1985 instead of him sitting across the street from Tampa Stadium in the Bandits office, Foley failing to back him at all during the Earnest Graham/Darnell Dockett bull**** moved him closer to pursuing it.

Meyer - history has now proven whenever things get tight and losses happen, he quits, Urbs is a quitter, plain and simple, just like he will do to Jax before Khan can fire him.

The UF pressure cooker is no different than any other school.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Whether they keep him or not they should be gauging interest from other coaches through back channels so they can move quickly if needed
Dan MuLLLLLen is not going to be our coach next year. He very possibly isn’t going to be our coach this week.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well.... we will have a facility. Maybe. Some time soon. Which is better than not having one.

However, it wont be much better than top 40 maybe Top 30 facility when it is done. We bragged about not making it glitzy or special in anyway.

Will it at least be the best in the North Central Florida area?

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Squirm all you want. Major factor is still a major factor. Let's see these quotes baseball boy.

I am really not much of a squirmer. You are certainly free to believe whatever you want. It doesn't make a bit of difference to me. I just don't understand why you are so threatened by my recollections that makes you obsessed with attacking me. Your insecurity and hostility are sad and troubling. Is it PTSD, hooked on crank, or did your wife divorce you? Whatever it is, help is available.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Are you on LSD or just stupid? I never liked Mullen when he was here with Meyer and was against hiring him 4 years ago. I wanted him fired last year because I knew what he amounted to. That has nothing to do with the facts of the statements made by SOS and family and Meyer and family. I have no reason to fabricate or to lie about it. Do you have PTSD or some other mental or emotional disturbance? Why the hostility?

J8WEGpH.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It really isnt hard to predict Gators wont tolerate a coach that goes 1-3 vs Ugly.

Or that shtty recruiting would result in a shtty team.

Or Third and Grantham would still be Third and Grantham, just like he has always been.

However, I also successfully predicted your mama would love a knee length fat donkey dick jackhammering her cervix.

I guess that was a given too though.

I WAS surprised how much she like me pounding her bunghole too. Dry.
Jokes on you. She had a hysterectomy over a decade ago so doesn’t even have a cervix. What you were bumping wasn’t a cervix, that’s a ham sammy she keeps up there in case she needs a late night snack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator