RUMOR: Mullen is out

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What you are remembering isn't them making those comments. It's remembering hearing someone else claim they made those comments. It's called hearsay and it's inadmissible in the gatorchatter court of law.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Squirm all you want. Major factor is still a major factor. Let's see these quotes baseball boy.

It was pretty darn easy to find.

Consistency is something I'm really proud of our team over the years that they could do that. Obviously, our fans are very responsible for the success we've had. The Swamp is a difficult place for opponents to come win in."

"I was talking to President Lombardi last summer. And I said, 'President Lombardi, did they sort of shove you out the door, or did you retire, or resign on your own?' And he said, 'Steve, 10 years is enough to be a university president.' It sort of hit me what time is long enough. Somehow late in the year it started to hit me that maybe it was as good as time to say goodbye. Though I was hoping, as we all were, to say goodbye after the Rose Bowl. But it didn't work out."

"I'm intrigued if my style of coaching would be successful in the NFL. But I need to find that our before I hang it up, call my last play. I think I'll get that opportunity real soon. Florida will be all right. Jeremy Foley will hire a good coach. They'll be fine. Butch Davis left Miami and it didn't hurt them too much did it. They didn't skip a beat. And we won't skip a beat much here."

Spurrier Press Conference Transcription - Florida Gators

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don’t think Bull is in a very good mood tonight.

Funny you should say that. After I post information that I followed very closely for the past 20 years the thugs here assault me like I'm a nole or dwag. It is ignorant and immature not to mention Gator on Gator violence for no good reason. I was even threatened with a ban for stating a factual recollection. It looks like the board has been infiltrated with antifa and BLM dumbocrats that attack anything and anybody they disagree with. It's not a good look and I strongly suggest you give it some thought.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What you are remembering isn't them making those comments. It's remembering hearing someone else claim they made those comments. It's called hearsay and it's inadmissible in the gatorchatter court of law.

No sir. I know the difference.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
It was pretty darn easy to find.

Consistency is something I'm really proud of our team over the years that they could do that. Obviously, our fans are very responsible for the success we've had. The Swamp is a difficult place for opponents to come win in."

"I was talking to President Lombardi last summer. And I said, 'President Lombardi, did they sort of shove you out the door, or did you retire, or resign on your own?' And he said, 'Steve, 10 years is enough to be a university president.' It sort of hit me what time is long enough. Somehow late in the year it started to hit me that maybe it was as good as time to say goodbye. Though I was hoping, as we all were, to say goodbye after the Rose Bowl. But it didn't work out."

"I'm intrigued if my style of coaching would be successful in the NFL. But I need to find that our before I hang it up, call my last play. I think I'll get that opportunity real soon. Florida will be all right. Jeremy Foley will hire a good coach. They'll be fine. Butch Davis left Miami and it didn't hurt them too much did it. They didn't skip a beat. And we won't skip a beat much here."

Spurrier Press Conference Transcription - Florida Gators

Lame try. That is not where I saw, heard and read it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Funny you should say that. After I post information that I followed very closely for the past 20 years the thugs here assault me like I'm a nole or dwag.
Whehhhhh.....
Sports
Bar
Atmosphere.

When Net arrived, he was damn near Vulcan. he still spectrum but he's doing a little better at least trying to joke or be sarcastic.

Loosen the tie, professor. Have a beer. Bring your sarcasm A Game.

No actual internet monikers (even gators, lizards, monkeys or donkeys) are harmed in the filming of this entertainment forum.

I was even threatened with a ban for stating a factual recollection. .
Did you notice you did not in fact get banned? Nor did anyone else that Ox threatens the ban in an obviously joking manner?

Again, loosen the bowtie and have some fun.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Funny you should say that. After I post information that I followed very closely for the past 20 years the thugs here assault me like I'm a nole or dwag. It is ignorant and immature not to mention Gator on Gator violence for no good reason. I was even threatened with a ban for stating a factual recollection. It looks like the board has been infiltrated with antifa and BLM dumbocrats that attack anything and anybody they disagree with. It's not a good look and I strongly suggest you give it some thought.
Calm the eff down. It’s a freaking message board. People bust balls on here, always have.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, very exciting news if true. Hopefully we can get a good coach and/or the one coach that Swonkers really wants/likes. We really need a Swonkey approved head coach at UF. Its about time for it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
76020462eaa4b9.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Good night deadbeats. We will continue the dispute tomorrow if you like but I have to get up early in the morning.

Guess what...you will be just as wrong tomorrow as you are tonight. Guess what else...Spurrier called and said you are just as much a moron now as you was back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.