RUMOR: Mullen is out

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Combination of that and Ouija board, you’ll get all the answers you need.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Pete is a little late to the party, but that's ok there's still plenty of pitchforks and torches available for all the world to get on board with this upcoming firing. 52 points given up to Samford is easily the biggest embarrassment of the season and probably any season in Gator football history.

Mullen has done the impossible and turned a powerhouse program into a bottom feeder. Try to imagine Kentucky or Kansas being a bottom feeder in college basketball. There's simply no surviving this hot seat. Losses to Mizzou and FSU are irrelevant, if he's even still around for them.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Just the facts. Does that trigger you?

Im so sorry your boy Mullen sucks and it triggers you to actually think the facts are that he failed because the fans didn't give him a chance. But you are wrong. SOS or Meyer or their families never said they left because of the fans. You are a moron.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it’s a GREAT year to shop

Rhule
Napier
Freeze
Cristobal

ANY of those guys would be 3x the coach Mullen is. They would be elite recruiters out the gate. Only Cristobal would be suspect as a play caller
Napier is garbage.

McElwain protege.

Not 3 times better at anything.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't almost imagine how big of a dick head he's gonna become if he actually gets something right. .
It really isnt hard to predict Gators wont tolerate a coach that goes 1-3 vs Ugly.

Or that shtty recruiting would result in a shtty team.

Or Third and Grantham would still be Third and Grantham, just like he has always been.

However, I also successfully predicted your mama would love a knee length fat donkey dick jackhammering her cervix.

I guess that was a given too though.

I WAS surprised how much she like me pounding her bunghole too. Dry.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
However, I also successfully predicted your mama would love a knee length fat donkey dick jackhammering her cervix.

The part of the story that isn't being said is that the "knee length" measurement was made using urg's stubby little legs

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
It really isnt hard to predict Gators wont tolerate a coach that goes 1-3 vs Ugly.

Or that shtty recruiting would result in a shtty team.

Or Third and Grantham would still be Third and Grantham, just like he has always been.

waterboy-colonel.gif

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Im so sorry your boy Mullen sucks and it triggers you to actually think the facts are that he failed because the fans didn't give him a chance. But you are wrong. SOS or Meyer or their families never said they left because of the fans. You are a moron.

Are you on LSD or just stupid? I never liked Mullen when he was here with Meyer and was against hiring him 4 years ago. I wanted him fired last year because I knew what he amounted to. That has nothing to do with the facts of the statements made by SOS and family and Meyer and family. I have no reason to fabricate or to lie about it. Do you have PTSD or some other mental or emotional disturbance? Why the hostility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator