RUMOR: UF DL Coach Sunseri wears women’s shoes, hates Mullen

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I see. So this conversation on a plane by UF assistant coaches is being covered by ESPN?
So, Slev, the proper response is yep you got me. and move on.

ox will gore you for days otherwise.

Also, re Grantham in womens clothes, Matt wood pee.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Well, if true, I certainly hope it's after signing day. If we learned anything from the recruit video, they like stability.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's pretty common knowledge that AR's nickname in Mississippi is "Tuck in Pumps."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I love ox. Idk why he has it out for me. Maybe he’s still mad I was the one who got to ban Sid
I have to continue to be hard to the core membership, the long-time Hall of Fame-type posters, as many of them have been mailing it in as the years have gone on. Guys like MJM, brad, Carib and several others I am going out of my way to keep them on their toes. They aren't posting enough and when they do, it's lazy crapola.

It ain't 2017 anymore boys, our Gators are back. Time to wake up.

As for Slevin, he's posting plenty....but the quality is :ugh:. He can do better. It's up to me to raise his game.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have to continue to be hard to the core membership, the long-time Hall of Fame-type posters, as many of them have been mailing it in as the years have gone on. Guys like MJM, brad, Carib and several others I am going out of my way to keep them on their toes. They aren't posting enough and when they do, it's lazy crapola.

I ain't 2017 anymore boys, our Gators are back. Time to wake up.

As for Slevin, he's posting plenty....but the quality is :ugh:. He can do better. It's up to me to raise his game.

Are you asking to "get it up"? In this social climate that is unacceptable.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Are you asking to "get it up"? In this social climate that is unacceptable.
We're all sincerely glad that you only post while you're at work wasting taxpayer dollars. If we had to deal with you in non-business hours as well we'd all be ready for the nuthatch by now.

You used to occasionally make a football-related comment. Now you're basically a poor man's MatthewM.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

I ain't 2017 anymore boys, our Gators are back. Time to wake up.

Top ten poster says otherwise :dance:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Top ten poster says otherwise :dance:
Trust me, I pay attention to those who regularly like your posts. I am working on getting them in the right frame of mind as well.

By the way, for those keeping track, NONE of us here got the pleasure of banning Sid on the old GSMB. Russ told him he was going to ban him if he didn't do X Y Z, and Sid ignored him. So it was Russ that actually did the honors. Sid then reportedly reached out to someone at the Sun to make a formal complaint. That complaint was ignored.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We're all sincerely glad that you only post while you're at work wasting taxpayer dollars. If we had to deal with you in non-business hours as well we'd all be ready for the nuthatch by now.

You used to occasionally make a football-related comment. Now you're basically a poor man's MatthewM.

Not a denial... and is this thread really about football?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Trust me, I pay attention to those who regularly like your posts. I am working on getting them in the right frame of mind as well.

By the way, for those keeping track, NONE of us here got the pleasure of banning Sid on the old GSMB. Russ told him he was going to ban him if he didn't do X Y Z, and Sid ignored him. So it was Russ that actually did the honors. Sid then reportedly reached out to someone at the Sun to make a formal complaint. That complaint was ignored.
Definitely not what happened Mr Trump but ok

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t buy this for a second...he’s gonna say all that in public around another coach? :bsflag:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
A rumor was posted in the recruiting thread about Sunseri leaving for the NFL I assume after NSD. So I wouldn't be surprised if he left. Also Moore was quoted as saying he fell in love with the school and followed it up with "coaches leave all the time" so if this is the worst news we get this offseason I can live with it.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
A rumor was posted in the recruiting thread about Sunseri leaving for the NFL I assume after NSD. So I wouldn't be surprised if he left. Also Moore was quoted as saying he fell in love with the school and followed it up with "coaches leave all the time" so if this is the worst news we get this offseason I can live with it.
maybe we can top Lupoi's offer from the Browns.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.