Ryan Locte robbed in Rio? Naw, he lied

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the categorization of "moron" sums it up. In one fell swoop, Lochte has gone from this swimmer...

upload_2016-8-18_13-12-28.jpeg

...to one of these swimmers.

upload_2016-8-18_13-21-12.jpeg

And while I'm at it, what's with his Grateful Dead/Touch of Grey look?

upload_2016-8-18_13-25-45.jpeg

If he'll wait long enough, his hair will on its on either turn grey or turn loose. No need to hurry the process.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The concept of integrity is long gone from the American fabric.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
A few things.

1) Why make up this ridiculous story?
2) Lochte is a great representative of UF
3) Goes to show if you're a great athlete and dumb as rocks you can get into any school.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
In the end they will be remembered far more for this fabrication than a fight with a security guard.

Fabrication? Perhaps you should speak with O.J. Simpson concerning what can be the law when you try to recover what you claim is your property at gun point? The story may not have been fully accurate, but at least in Nevada you put a gun on someone to recover your property that is called armed robbery.

It is amazing the sports mediots in this country are so dumb, not one of them can remember the most famous sports criminal case in US history.

Punto

BANNED
Jan 22, 2015
I don't think Lochte was actually lying.

He was probably totally wasted, and hardly remembers what happened. His "story" is probably how he actually thinks things went down.

I've been in that position many, many, many, many times (including last night), so, I totally sympathize.

Go Gators!!!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I don't think Lochte was actually lying.

He was probably totally wasted, and hardly remembers what happened. His "story" is probably how he actually thinks things went down.

I've been in that position many, many, many, many times (including last night), so, I totally sympathize.

Go Gators!!!

I can see that happening. Lochte telling his mom, I think I got robbed at gun point last night, and his mom running with the story.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not defending Lochte, but we haven't seen the video yet. Even if the swimmers were cutting up, it's not OK to pull a gun on them to get payment for damages.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fabrication? Perhaps you should speak with O.J. Simpson concerning what can be the law when you try to recover what you claim is your property at gun point? The story may not have been fully accurate, but at least in Nevada you put a gun on someone to recover your property that is called armed robbery.

It is amazing the sports mediots in this country are so dumb, not one of them can remember the most famous sports criminal case in US history.

When I posted the comment I had not heard anything about a guy trying to get his money back with a gun

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Video of them but they cut the part where security pulls the gun on them and the vandalism isn't on the video because of where it took place.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The two other swimmers recanted. He's a dumbass and I hope the USOC permabans him and the others.
Bans him? I thought he was retiring anyway.

I'm rather surprised this silliness is that big of a story, even if it was made up. What's the crime? A misdemeanor for filing a false report? Or did they ever even file an official report?

Wringing hands that they "embarrassed" Rio is laughable. Rio did that just fine on its own with this abomination of an Olympics. The athletes are lucky to get out of that ****hole without a disease.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another entitled athlete. Could he be banned by the olympic committee for the 2020 games if his story is proven false?
He wasn't even going to sniff the 2020 Olympics anyway. His biggest loss is reputation/endorsements. I think most of us can forgive a night of drunken idiocy - but to then pile on some concocted story about getting robbed with a gun to your forehead - pfffft! Good riddance - revoke that man's Gator Card. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
From SNL
tumblr_mafejxWCTY1rqrnlao2_500.gif

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just got an alert Lochte has been indicted. Him and Feigen.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ahhhhhh, yes, the Brazilian police pointed their guns at the ruthless swimming thugs who beat up the gas station security who tried the rob the thugs (when the swimmers wouldn't pay enough to use the bathroom) and then police robbed them--- ahem--- seized their wallets and money as evidence.

Completely different version of events. No problems here at all.

Start up the PR machines, shythole Brazil. This is what we get for agreeing to having the games in a South American country. All the cops think you owe tolls every time you pass one.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's ridiculous much ado about nothing. It's over, let the damn athletes get on a plane and leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.