Saban hires Mike Locksley to "analyst" position

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Locksley is a stud recruiter. Id fire pretty much anyone on the O staff to hire him. He may be measuring the drapes in Half Kiff's office.

Great. We will have to hear people say they want Kiffy to come here again.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Am I the only one who is enjoying watching baylor come back down to earth? It was weird watching Baylor be good.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Holy lord that's bad, those ppl should off themselves. I never would have believed so many on this board are closet kiffin :nutswinger:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pumpers gonna Pump!!

giphy.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Is that you looking at yourself? Honestly, when is the last thread you started? Other than sunshine pumping and telling all of us "I trust the coaches" (just like you did w/ Muschamp), what do you do around here? You're literally useless. Why do you come to message boards and post anyway? All your posts are literally sucking off the coaching staff. McElwain hires a HS basketball coach to a support staff job....and Saban pulls a former D1 head coach/former D1 OC/former UF RB coach....but you think it's all great. Nice work. Nice picture. Nice post!! Keep up the good work.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
..... Other than sunshine pumping and telling all of us "I trust the coaches" (just like you did w/ Muschamp), what do you do around here? You're literally useless... All your posts are literally sucking off the coaching staff. McElwain hires a HS basketball coach to a support staff job....and Saban pulls a former D1 head coach/former D1 OC/former UF RB coach....but you think it's all great....

My 1,000 + likes begs to differ. Suck it beeeooouutttcchhhh!!! :dance:

Seriously dude, you need to take a pill. Read the tone of your message. You are literally picking a fight. And BTW, I don't think I've ever just said, "I trust the coaches". Am I generally more optimistic than you? Yup. But I am far from a "pumper". Just slightly more measured and balanced... I see the good and the bad but generally don't come to a message board to pound my fist and suck my thumb. You must have me confused with somebody else dude.

But since you do clearly wanna fight... for no apparent reason... I gotta say, speaking of "sucking off"... How does Saban's cock and balls taste??? You seem to be gargling his quite frequently.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is that you looking at yourself? Honestly, when is the last thread you started? Other than sunshine pumping and telling all of us "I trust the coaches" (just like you did w/ Muschamp), what do you do around here? You're literally useless. Why do you come to message boards and post anyway? All your posts are literally sucking off the coaching staff. McElwain hires a HS basketball coach to a support staff job....and Saban pulls a former D1 head coach/former D1 OC/former UF RB coach....but you think it's all great. Nice work. Nice picture. Nice post!! Keep up the good work.
I admit. I lolled.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I greatly enjoyed this. Great stuff, boys. This is we have thousands of lurkers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But since you do clearly wanna fight... for no apparent reason... I gotta say, speaking of "sucking off"... How does Saban's cock and balls taste??? You seem to be gargling his quite frequently.
This is HOF material. :lol: I love this stuff.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Locksley was a complete and utter failure as a head coach and considered one of the worst in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator