Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Don’t shoot the messenger!

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
My daughter went on a cross country trip after she graduated high school in ‘18. There were parts of San Francisco they said were beautiful, but their tour guide skirted some of the grime and filth. The human waste, garbage, and the homeless was a huge letdown. There was a great deal of it. My wife and two of her lady cousins went on the trip and all had the same opinion. The wife asked if I ever wanted to go. NFW. I can always look at the photos they took. Besides, any place renowned for bath houses definitely isn’t my cup of tea.
Wasn't there a song in the '60's...
"If you're going to San Fransisco...
....be sure to wear full hazmat when you're there...."

upload_2022-2-4_7-34-49.png

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
SF, the home of the 2018 crap app! It was once a beautiful city.
You could report :kiffin: on the street so the city could come clean it up and others could avoid the area.
Now I’m sure it just says to avoid the entire city.

Snapcrap lets you take pictures of poop on sidewalks and report it to the city
You can be arrested for not wearing your mask, or standing too close to another patron in the Anarchist Collective Book Store on Haight St., but you can take a crap on the sidewalk in front of the store while injecting heroin...and that's A-Okay.
This is the world the Left is building for us.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
You can be arrested for not wearing your mask, or standing too close to another patron in the Anarchist Collective Book Store on Haight St., but you can take a crap on the sidewalk in front of the store while injecting heroin...and that's A-Okay.
This is the world the Left is building for us.
Look at the bright side. Heroin is constipating, which means less crap on the sidewalk.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Yosemite is beautiful--as are Napa and Sonoma wine country.

San Fran has nice vistas from afar, but the city itself has gone downhill over the last 2.5 decades. My uncle lives in Sausalito right across the Golden Gate and remember visiting a few times in the 90s...and it was nothing like it is now.

The worst part are the people: the starry-eyed tech millenials with delusions of grandeur about how they're going to change the world...and all they've really done in their local community is drive property prices through the roof, forcing thousands onto the streets--and voting-in ever-more radical politicians who focus their time on changing school names from George Washington Elementary to the "brave" Caitlin Jenner Elementary.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Turlock is in the San Joaquin valley, 20 miles or so south of Modesto.

The valley stayed covered in smog most days. But every now & then a strong wind would blow the smog out and I could go up to the top of the feed mill and see the snow capped peaks of the Sierra Mountains off to the east in the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator