SDS: Recommending Grantham be replaced by Ogre

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I would go with a young up and coming black dude. One that can relate to the players were trying to recruit. Its amazing how good a Coach you will become if you can get the top players to come here.
Can't see us hiring an old tired white dude that you can't even understand what he fuch hes saying, thats been a cancer every where hes been.
Being a great recruiter automatically makes you a good coach by default.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity - is there nothing in between?
Sure there is but why not try something diffrent for a change, plenty of good people out there but why not one that related to todays young football players on a level an ol white guy cant.,

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
Being a great recruiter automatically makes you a good coach by default.

I've never been "that guy" about needing a great recruiter, but I've reluctantly determined that our next HBC needs to be a badass recruiter that can keep the in-state talent and hire supporting staff effectively.

I'd take Ed O. in some capacity, although it would seem to be weak sauce at this point. I DO think he got canned too soon- my guess is he dipped his wick in the wrong ink. If that makes any sense.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I would go with a young up and coming black dude. One that can relate to the players were trying to recruit. Its amazing how good a Coach you will become if you can get the top players to come here.
Can't see us hiring an old tired white dude that you can't even understand what he fuch hes saying, thats been a cancer every where hes been.
Tony Elliot
Its taking a chance. But at this point WTFN.
3A35EF9B-E171-448F-8E6F-B376CF7AC081.jpeg

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I agree completely

Unfortunately we are assuming that UF wants to improve the program and truly compete for championships.

If only this were true

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Ogre is not a DC never has been. He is a position coach and a Recruiting Coordinator.

I will tak himmto replace Dwag Robinson when he leaves with Grantham.
Ogre was Kiffy’s DC at USC (2010 & 2011).

Having said that, I agree he’s far better suited to be a position coach (and full time recruiter) and would not want him as DC.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
When white guys try a little too hard to relate to black kids...
iu

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Look, I rarely ever understand a word that man says but I do know that I pretty much always agree with him.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
I thought coach O would be hired for college game day on ESPN. things that would be funny - not being able to understand a word he says and him hitting on Laura Rutledge and getting slapped....

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Any article that discussed DC changes is not a positive development. Merely a one year delay.

As helpful to the future of our program as this guy:

florida-gators-florida-football-missouri-tigers-homecoming-october-18-2014-the-swamp-super-gallery-florida-gators-offensive-coordinator-kurt-roperwatches-on-1021x580.jpg

Side note - good luck finding a Gator's photo of Roper where he doesn't look utterly confused.

images

In Roper's defense, even Muschamp looked confused 100% of the time.

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
If a person is worth firing next year, it's imperative you fire him now.
If Mullen is despondent to the point of apathy over being forced to endure the season with dwag Grant Them, fire them both.
If Stricknine forced Mullen to retain Grant Them causing Mullen to go Sullen, then fire all three and start over.

upload_2021-10-22_10-33-0.png

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Mullen is despondent to the point of apathy over being forced to endure the season with dwag Grant Them, fire them both.
If Stricknine forced Mullen to retain Grant Them causing Mullen to go Sullen, then fire all three and start over.

Fire them all.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018

Well if Strick didn't want to pay Grantham's buy out they for sure aren't going to pay Mullen's....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well if Strick didn't want to pay Grantham's buy out they for sure aren't going to pay Mullen's....
What makes you thinks Mundee Mornin is going to be making decisions?

This could also be making Dumbass Dan eat it because he demanded that we extend and double Dwagtham's salary to "keep him from going to the NFL".

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This could also be making Dumbass Dan eat it because he demanded that we extend and double Dwagtham to "keep him from going to the NFL".
I gotta hope this is the reason if strick did veto a request for termination. Because if he did for any other reason than he needs to be fired as well. My gut says dan wouldnt ask for him to be fired and this is all more excuses from the mullen defenders. I highly doubt mullen ever considered getting rid of dwagthem, he defends him to the nth degree at every opportunity, even to the point he makes himself look like an ass. That doesnt sound like the behavior of someone that wanted to have him fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator