SEC East is in Shambles!

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
As far as Tennessee, I knew Pruitt would be a disaster. What I didn’t know is he would be so bad as to lose to a team that’s been playing football for less than a decade and only playing FBS level for 6 years prior to this season. He may not get a 3rd year if he keeps this up. What a frickin disaster!

But who will they replace him with? Their last coaching search was a disaster. They couldn't get anyone to want the job. That will only get worse as he program continues to decline.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
"were up 20-9 and then had a holding call..."

yeah, that's the reason for the comeback. tard hasn't learned a damn thing. Complete idiot.

His entire gameplan is still predicated on absolutely zero mistakes. He acts like there’s a possibility that his teams will go an entire game without a procedure penalty or turnover.

“All was well until that false start. I hadn’t accounted for 5 more yards. Not sure we can recover from that.”:lol:

Most coaches understand that hiccups are part of the game. He, even after like 80 games, still doesn’t.

Like that popular gif of him ripping into Clay Burton for the missed assignment in ‘12. It was the second drive of the game. We had like 3 and a half quarters to recover, but in his mind it was a death blow.

Even more maddening is the comments about him making changes. Are we really still having this conversation?

Last edited:

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I ordered a Georgia state, Wyoming, unc, and Memphis Jersey off Amazon. They say it will take at least a week to get here because of the damn storm.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
After all the ripping we got last week, how crazy is it that we were probably the hands down second best first-game performance of the whole Division.

Worse still, 3rd place is probably Vu making their game competitive in the loss.

Shambles.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Like that popular gif of him ripping into Clay Burton for the missed assignment in ‘12. It was the second drive of the game. We had like 3 and a half quarters to recover, but in his mind it was a death blow.

Even more maddening is the comments about him making changes. Are we really still having this conversation?

Maybe they are still adjusting his meds and haven't gotten it right yet. He needs more time.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Like my Gamecock friend put it so perfectly yesterday, "he gets the ball at midfield up 20-9 and goes 3 and out, Spurrier would have gone for the kill and the final would have been 34 or 41-9".

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Like my Gamecock friend put it so perfectly yesterday, "he gets the ball at midfield up 20-9 and goes 3 and out, Spurrier would have gone for the kill and the final would have been 34 or 41-9".

Damnit, he was using his punter as a weapon, and said punter blew it. Place blame where it belongs.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
"were up 20-9 and then had a holding call..."

yeah, that's the reason for the comeback. tard hasn't learned a damn thing. Complete idiot.

That was/is a thing with Muschamp. Any penalty kills the drive. Any. He only wants to fight in a phone booth. Get him behind the sticks at all and he’s done. Doesn’t matter who his OC is. He won’t recruit offensive talent and won’t trust them to execute big plays.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
His entire gameplan is still predicated on absolutely zero mistakes.
Hey man, if the other team doesn't score a point, they can't win. It's a proven fact. They don't score, they can't win. Simple. It's on you, defense.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That was/is a thing with Muschamp. Any penalty kills the drive. Any. He only wants to fight in a phone booth. Get him behind the sticks at all and he’s done. Doesn’t matter who his OC is. He won’t recruit offensive talent and won’t trust them to execute big plays.
Isn't it amazing that this characteristic has persisted for so long? He must know that it is killing his career but he simply can not stop himself.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
But, but, but... scar fans guaranteed he’d be a huge upgrade over SOS!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Muschamp's seat it red hot!

More interesting question, when he is fired would you take him back as a DC replacement for Grantham? I think Chump’s overrated as a DC, but still in the very good category. He’d be thrilled with all of our Bucks at his disposal.

If not the chump, what about his longtime DB assistant/recruiting guru Travaris Robinson who may be looking too when this whole staff is replaced? I wonder how much our prior recruiting of 9 DBs and 6 Bucks per class was on Chump vs TR.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
More interesting question, when he is fired would you take him back as a DC replacement for Grantham? I think Chump’s overrated as a DC, but still in the very good category. He’d be thrilled with all of our Bucks at his disposal.

If not the chump, what about his longtime DB assistant/recruiting guru Travaris Robinson who may be looking too when this whole staff is replaced? I wonder how much our prior recruiting of 9 DBs and 6 Bucks per class was on Chump vs TR.
TR is a fantastic recruiter but he’s basically the same as TG.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I wouldn’t hire that POS to empty trash cans.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp and Zook raised as possible second-rate retreads in the same thread.

There's gotta be room here for Don DeVoe.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Chimp shouldn't be allowed to set foot in the state, much less Gainesville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator