Sending a message: Longhorn Bevo tries to kill Uga

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There are 3 people who are damn lucky. It’s unreal how the horn missed them. Then there is the guy who tries to hold up the “fence”. And the reporter in the suit looks like a bullfighter and didnt back down an inch.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to steer a steer.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure if this has been shared before, but this scene from silicon valley always cracks me up

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Well what do you expect when you have a bunch of snowflakes from Austin Tx. handling an angry Longhorn?. Next time get some real cowboys from College Station to handle the job. "Gig Em Aggies" !

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
One of the ropes is tied to his nutsack….

Fake news.

My understanding is that Bevo is a steer. Steers don't have nuts.

Back in the early 90's, Jackie Sherrill was the head coach of the Mississippi State Bulldogs (one of the cheatingest coaches in college football).

His team was scheduled to open the season with Texas. Ole Jackie Sherrill decided his team needed some education about exactly what a steer was. Before taking his team to Austin, Sherrill took them to meet a bull named "Wild Willie" and watch as poor Willie was turned from bull to a steer.

Cowbell won that game but when the story of what Sherrill did got out, people were not amused.

Alex.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fake news.

My understanding is that Bevo is a steer. Steers don't have nuts.

Back in the early 90's, Jackie Sherrill was the head coach of the Mississippi State Bulldogs (one of the cheatingest coaches in college football).

His team was scheduled to open the season with Texas. Ole Jackie Sherrill decided his team needed some education about exactly what a steer was. Before taking his team to Austin, Sherrill took them to meet a bull named "Wild Willie" and watch as poor Willie was turned from bull to a steer.

Cowbell won that game but when the story of what Sherrill did got out, people were not amused.

Alex.
People are pussies.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Speaking of impaling, what the Horns have done to the Dwags in the first half. Georgia looks disinterested.

No that’s going too easy on them. They got their Azzes kicked. I said all summer when Kirby was being anointed the savior that he is a salesman. He recruits. Like FSU they load up on 5 stars that they can’t coach. Their window is closing. They have one more year of being relevant.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
No that’s going too easy on them. They got their Azzes kicked. I said all summer when Kirby was being anointed the savior that he is a salesman. He recruits. Like FSU they load up on 5 stars that they can’t coach. Their window is closing. They have one more year of being relevant.

Dear Merciful Heavenly Father, I pray Marine1 is right!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, Kirby was looking like the next Saban and now some cracks are starting to show in the armor.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And there was actually an injury:

625840887_750x422.jpg

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good thing nobody’s mascot is the Fighting Sharks with Laser Beams.

BassinGator

Nov 17, 2015
Bevo vs Uga is the best thing I've seen this year!
Where was WWE's Jim Ross when we needed him.

Swampfire

Sep 23, 2017
That dog almost ended up in the "Pet Semetary" along with the other UGAs' before him. So is this UGA 15 or something now?

What do you expect when it's common knowledge that bulldwags are genetically defective from too much inbreeding?

... and the dogs have problems too.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I get visibly upset and angry when that SPCA commercial comes on TV where the dogs are cold and in the snow. Angry even. I barely even flench for the shriners hospital or the starving kids in Africa commercials.

ROTFLMAO

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
There are 3 people who are damn lucky. It’s unreal how the horn missed them. Then there is the guy who tries to hold up the “fence”. And the reporter in the suit looks like a bullfighter and didnt back down an inch.

And when the chaos subsided, Bevo stands there lazily wagging his tail as if to say, "Well that was fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.