Sharing a few thoughts...

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorchatter is like riding your bike around the neighborhood with a fist full of sand spurs, gleefully slinging them into the back of your friend... it passes the time. A contemporary Wait 'till Next Year has been teasing us. It's true though. No Championship team is without Championship fans. Go Gators!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You mean it's not?
:shocked:

I will say that I was hoping to hear a more detailed analysis though. We need to buy Cover a DVR.
Hmmmm............yet you're one of the 'negative' posters Cover was likely referring to when he said this about GCMB: 'quite frankly, I've grown very weary of the constant negativity where Gator sports, especially football and basketball are concerned. As such, this place has all the appeal of a visit to the morgue for me right now.'

Anyway, I do appreciate your football Xs and Os knowledge, and have learned to tolerate (actually expect) your negative posts (some warranted, most not).

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm............yet you're one of the 'negative' posters Cover was likely referring to when he said this about GCMB: 'quite frankly, I've grown very weary of the constant negativity where Gator sports, especially football and basketball are concerned. As such, this place has all the appeal of a visit to the morgue for me right now.'

Anyway, I do appreciate your football Xs and Os knowledge, and have learned to tolerate (actually expect) your negative posts (some warranted, most not).
Law is just misunderstood. Dude's just having fun, he loves us all....okay that last part isn't true

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm............yet you're one of the 'negative' posters Cover was likely referring to when he said this about
Yeah, well the rest of us were tired of your constant positivity and a year and half of "Muschimp is a great coach and no one could win with all his injuries... Just wait til Driskel gets back!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!"

Including--ahem-- from The Duke.

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, well the rest of us were tired of your constant positivity and a year and half of "Muschimp is a great coach and no one could win with all his injuries... Just wait til Driskel gets back!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!"

Including--ahem-- from The Duke.
I supported Muschamp because he was our coach - never once called him a great coach. I supported Driskel because he was our QB. It's called supporting your team - an elusive concept for the dumpers and grumpers around here.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
“Saw that coming,” one of Easley’s former Patriots teammates said upon hearing the news. “Injuries and locker room cancer.”

Thank you Urban. Locker room cancer is just what we needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator