So when are we going to get news out of camp?

How many passing yards will UF have in Week 1?

• 149 or less

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • 150 - 199

Votes: 28 22.2%
  • 200 - 249

Votes: 51 40.5%
  • 250 - 299

Votes: 25 19.8%
  • 300+

Votes: 13 10.3%

• Total voters

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
That would be hilarious to watch.

You guys who claimed we were winning 12 games last if only Franks started over LDR will turn on Trash in 1.5 quarters.

I remember that. There was a lot of excitement that we stole him from LSU.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember that. There was a lot of excitement that we stole him from LSU.
The offense was going to explode. Only LDR held it back. If we just got Franks on the field. If I weren't tired Id go find some threads.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That would be hilarious to watch.

You guys who claimed we were winning 12 games last if only Franks started over LDR will turn on Trash in 1.5 quarters.
Maybe, maybe not. All is said is he’s going to win the job.

You are obviously heavily invested in him failing and know you’ll have to root for the Gators to lose if he plays. You are desperately hoping he doesn’t get a shot for understandable reasons.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I’m

You are obviously heavily invested in him failing and know you’ll have to root for the Gators to lose if he plays. You are desperately hoping he doesn’t get a shot for understandable reasons.
tell em Ox!

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Not speaking for the donkey, but I’ll be the naked drunk running around Santa Clara celebrating the 15-0 Gators, however they get there, eating crow here on this board the whole hungover plane flight home.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018

Donkey will root for the Gators to lose no matter who is QB.

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018

It’s the best option at this point. Reminds me of the Harris/Grier situation. Every reporter kept saying that Grier was the better QB throughout fall camp just like we’re hearing with Trask right now. Franks will start the first game for sure because Trask has played zero snaps up to this point in his career. Trask will eventually win the job.

jhbyrd

Banned
BANNED
Apr 17, 2018
It’s the best option at this point. Reminds me of the Harris/Grier situation. Every reporter kept saying that Grier was the better QB throughout fall camp just like we’re hearing with Trask right now. Franks will start the first game for sure because Trask has played zero snaps up to this point in his career. Trask will eventually win the job.
Understand what you are trying to say but Trask is no Grier talent wise and Franks is better than Harris. Of course I like Trask character wise over Grier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator