SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can't imagine all of this helps what's left of the current recruiting class.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
It’s fun watching this imbecile melt under the heat. Moronic statement about recruiting aside (which I doubt gets him fired) some people here were just saying if he’d only change his staff, if he’d only recruit harder, if he’d only drop his arrogance… blah, blah, none of that matters.

His entire existence has been built on being an offensive coach. His crayon-riddled playbook is a joke. He can’t manage a game clock to save his life. He refuses to put players in a position to win. The list goes on… but basically, everything about him nullifies any chance of success. He sucks on every level. No changes will ever matter.

FLUSH. THE. SH!TTER.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I can't imagine all of this helps what's left of the current recruiting class.

there-was-one-cruiser.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's been getting roasted on local radio. When Jeff Cardozo or Robbie Andrew doesn't defend you, the end is near. Steve Russell even sounded like he was off the train for the few minutes I listened to his show today. The seat seems to be a little hotter than I expected.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We were told this off season, that we are recruiting better... and Mullen was the right coach if he just recruits better.
Yeah recruiting better.... despite the actual recruiting rankings.

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
BOOOM MFERS!!!!!!!!

:bwahaha:

:stars::stars::stars:

THE FINAL STRAW.

This needs to be its own thread.

We have KNOWN this all along, but now he admits it.

Give the guy a break. He puts in 32 hours each game week during the season. If he had to recruit on top of that, he’d be pushing 40 hours a week and that’s a pretty heavy load for a guy making what he makes.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Holy crap the whole world seems to be throwing shade at MuLLLLen. Golf Digest is even running a story about how soft we are...jeebus. Is Stricklin this dumb?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Ahh, Alyssa. Every half-Italian 80s kid's fantasy at one time.

Yeah but she looks like she’s really chunked up. Serious flab hanging from her tricep area in a picture I saw today.

And what’s up with Kim Kardashian hooking up with Pete Davidson? He’s not black.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like recruiting is going to be a priority boys!!! .... oh wait...

:doh:

he doesn’t recruit during the season. Or during his vacation. So not during the summer. Oh and not during spring break or spring practice. Because that’s like a mini season.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
he doesn’t recruit during the season. Or during his vacation. So not during the summer. Oh and not during spring break or spring practice. Because that’s like a mini season.
:lol: It always warms my heart when the last pumpers left start manning the life boats and abandoning ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.