SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This is my only choice was Gator verbal masturbation, so I can only imagine how quiet the other venues are that only allow nice and positive things be said..

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
he doesn’t recruit during the season. Or during his vacation. So not during the summer. Oh and not during spring break or spring practice. Because that’s like a mini season.

ExY7hbtQr9z49ddJoyFrzYTGF28PU23m_MCfvdFKe9v-GixWBSHtkrWBhWgSVmXhHRXA3ryQQURBg1MzcrAGnO8dIkKrZ4T316WXJCXCxgAayK_ylJ4Yfy32snjv1ORUvVaK_Nwu83xp1FBqJCrvgZm7lKilQGLhwUk

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Megan's been burning up the travel websites.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah but she looks like she’s really chunked up. Serious flab hanging from her tricep area in a picture I saw today.

And what’s up with Kim Kardashian hooking up with Pete Davidson? He’s not black.

Yeah Milano isn’t what she once was. We’ll still always have the 80s though.

As for Kim, not sure. It’s possible she keeps getting burned by black guys(it couldn’t be that she’s just choosing the wrong guys, right?) and wanted to go the opposite. Just saw the whitest name ever, Pete Davidson, and said, “I’m in”.

Last edited:

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
I was once told “Never underestimate what someone will do to keep their job.” Always stuck with me.

I think Strickland is going to hang Cousin Eddie out to dry to take the attention off of him and the girls BBall debacle.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I really feel like something major is going on behind the scenes. It was pretty wild listening to WRUF today, and hearing the normal pumpers basically not defend him anymore. That’s pretty telling.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I really feel like something major is going on behind the scenes. It was pretty wild listening to WRUF today, and hearing the normal pumpers basically not defend him anymore. That’s pretty telling.
You can only look at UGLY so many times before you have to admit it UGLY no matter who you are.
Strickland see's the same thing were seeing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

My biggest hope is that some of these decisions had already been made, and that the wheels that are set in motion and beginning to surface at present are in a coordinated effort to immediately land a top target. Giving this group a ton of time to examine options and play public coaching search is like watching Emory stand in the pocket for five seconds looking down field. You know it’s not going to the right guy.

As I’ve said, the announcements shouldn’t be that far apart.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My biggest hope is that some of these decisions had already been made, and that the wheels that are set in motion and beginning to surface at present are in a coordinated effort to immediately land a top target. Giving this group a ton of time to examine options and play public coaching search is like watching Emory stand in the pocket for five seconds looking down field. You know it’s going to be bad.

As I’ve said, the announcements shouldn’t be that far apart.
Thinking about who the ‘top target’ could be that these idiots come up with gives me the willies. :fear:

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Just the way Dan acted today too, it was pretty weird, even for him. It's like he damn well knows it's over, and that's also why the media availability was cut for the week. I don't know. It might be wishful thinking, but there is definitely some **** hitting the fan behind the scenes. I think if we lose one more game, they might go ahead and pull the plug.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Thinking about who the ‘top target’ could be that these idiots come up with gives me the willies. :fear:

I’ll give Mr Mundee this. He doesn’t have that penchant for the hidden gem no one’s heard of before because they’re cheaper(the Foley model). He at least went after the top names, both of whom were big swings before falling to Dan Mullen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll give Mr Mundee this. He doesn’t have that penchant for the hidden gem no one’s heard of before because they’re cheaper(the Foley model). He at least went after the top names, both of whom were big swings before falling to Dan Mullen.
He only pursued Kelly because he saw my thread here.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For the first time ever a caller called in to defend Dan and Steve Russell was dumping on him. It was weird

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018
Yep. Once the UF beat writers start to get on that arse, you know the end is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator