SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I really feel like something major is going on behind the scenes. It was pretty wild listening to WRUF today, and hearing the normal pumpers basically not defend him anymore. That’s pretty telling.

it could be some back and forth regarding what staff members get canned and what resources the AA is willing to give Dan for recruiting now that they all look like fools for not giving a crap.

or he’s being told that the tsunami of embarrassing press has put too much dirty laundry out there and his stupid comment was the icing on the cake.

im just not sure what to think because these woke admins hate football and want to see it equated with women’s soccer and softball.

if they don’t care about resuscitating this corpse of a program, why should we expect anything transformative and proactive?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I was once told “Never underestimate what someone will do to keep their job.” Always stuck with me.

I think Strickland is going to hang Cousin Eddie out to dry to take the attention off of him and the girls BBall debacle.
Brilliant. Sounds great. Give the people what they want. Let's go.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just the way Dan acted today too, it was pretty weird, even for him. It's like he damn well knows it's over, and that's also why the media availability was cut for the week. I don't know. It might be wishful thinking, but there is definitely some **** hitting the fan behind the scenes. I think if we lose one more game, they might go ahead and pull the plug.
Well, I know who I'm rooting for the rest of the way.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Do we honestly think there’s a chance Mullen gets canned or we mutually part ways or is this just talk to make us all feel better?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
All talk. That’s my 2 cents.

Mullen will be recruiting again in Decem... Janua... some point.

Fuchs and Stricken will create a couple temp positions for grad assistants so they can say they’re giving Dan more resources for recruiting…

big moves being made here folks.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fuchs and Stricken will create a couple temp positions for grad assistants so they can say they’re giving Dan more resources for recruiting…

big moves being made here folks.
We did this a couple of years ago,HUGE STAFF CHANGES COMING etc and they hired once more recruiting assistant, kept Grantham and Robinson, kept Ole English, kept Knox, and jept Hev.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
christmas-vacation.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users