SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
All Gators should demand that the "House Be Cleaned Immediately". Everyone (Coaching Staff to AD) and everything (Stadium renovations and Facilities) put into motion by, discussed by or suggested by this WOKE a@@ administration and staff should be immediately dropped from consideration. Its obvious the Gator Standard of being exceptional isn't the guiding force behind any decision at UF currently. A Gator Coup is Required at this point. The Gator Nation has become a microcosm of our world. Currently run by the WOKE, with Woke decisions directing its course..... Example....
-Attendance issues based on poor product- God forbid you address the underperformance, no, shrink the stadium size

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
Mullen said, like 20-30 guys had the flu this week, or flu like symptoms. I am wondering if this is his "death threats" comment that gets him out of job--he clearly doesn't want to coach the Gators.

We are in a "pandemic," sort of, and he plays Emory who tested possitive with the "flu." What if Emory has COVID and he played him the day he comes down with symptoms.

Just hoping out loud.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
Couldn't the flu thing turn into a cancel culture type movement. That is one area that should scare a spinless basstage like Fuchs.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Mullen said, like 20-30 guys had the flu this week, or flu like symptoms. I am wondering if this is his "death threats" comment that gets him out of job--he clearly doesn't want to coach the Gators.

We are in a "pandemic," sort of, and he plays Emory who tested possitive with the "flu." What if Emory has COVID and he played him the day he comes down with symptoms.

Just hoping out loud.
And if you listen to EXACTLY what he said, he did NOT really say "20-30 guys were OUT with the flu this week", he kind of implies that... that 20-30 guys were down with the flu. What he actually said was (not going back to listen again) that 20-30 guys had something each day... it was broken up, not like 20-30 "down for the week." Words matter.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I love when the reporter says to Dan something like, he knows Dan doesn't want to make excuses, but could he elaborate on some of the adversity the team faced this week? Then Dan precedes to give a laundry list of excuses. :rotfl:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I love when the reporter says to Dan something like, he knows Dan doesn't want to make excuses, but could he elaborate on some of the adversity the team faced this week? Then Dan precedes to give a laundry list of excuses. :rotfl:

So the only thing that I added to the email which I sent to Strichnine 4 years ago and resent it again this morning, was a short intro and added that Cousin Eddie's snarkyness was intolerable and that his long list of excuses constantly had become beyond laughable..

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
So they've called a lid? Yeah we have joe Biden running the athletic department and Mullen is kamala. Dodge deflect never take responsibility

Oh I got a facepalm. Seems ive found a Biden fan. Hey I got J too! Glad to have triggered you

Last edited:

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
A report said several players didn't want to get off the bus because they "felt sick". Now... does that make any sense? Why wouldn't you want to get OFF the bus pronto if you feel sick?

Some other reason they didn't want to get off the bus?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So they've called a lid? Yeah we have joe Biden running the athletic department and Mullen is kamala. Dodge deflect never take responsibility
I haven't even seen Stricklin in a month?

or more? he was not at Kentucky that I saw.

neither was the band. I thought we stopped that to save money.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
All I want to hear is the HC and DC has been released and a coaching search is underway. Blah blah blah is the intern HC

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why do you even think about flying players with the flu to a game let alone putting them on the field. I'm having real trouble figuring that out.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A report said several players didn't want to get off the bus because they "felt sick". Now... does that make any sense? Why wouldn't you want to get OFF the bus pronto if you feel sick?

Some other reason they didn't want to get off the bus?

He lost the team. They dont want to play for him. It happened that final year with Muschamp too. The players made a statement last night to the admin. I just hope the message was received.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All I want to hear is the HC and DC has been released and a coaching search is underway. Blah blah blah is the intern HC
we have literally no one capable of being interim HC or interim coordinators on this staff.

Jules? who? Knox? Hev? The Dwag GA Robinson?

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Why do you even think about flying players with the flu to a game let alone putting them on the field. I'm having real trouble figuring that out.

Even if the bull shyt flu story is correct you still go play the damn game. I've never heard of a player at any level miss a game with the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.