SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
we have literally no one capable of being interim HC or interim coordinators on this staff.

Jules? who? Knox? Hev? The Dwag GA Robinson?

WGAFF? You can't honestly tell me that anyone with a brain would give a shyt if we had any coaches for 3 meaningless games or not? Hell I could argue that having no coaches would not yield any worse dreck than they have put on the field previously. For an extremely remote chance that we could possibly improve in the years ahead vs. having someone to oversee the hot garbage we have now is not even a difficult decision.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WGAFF? You can't honestly tell me that anyone with a brain would give a shyt if we had any coaches for 3 meaningless games of not? .
more importantly, make him eat the losses.

fire him publicly like we did Zook, effective end of the year, and make him eat the losses on his record.

Butters resume shows that he didn't lose the last four games in November. Fuchs that.

if we're going to pay a millions make him stand there and look stupid.

Id be glad to cut Dwagtham immediately.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Mullen has never made himself particularly likable or cared that much about smoothing out his rough edges. That’s why it took him so long to get a job like Florida in the first place.

There it is in a nutshell from the article. Cousin Eddie needed to find an admin that was so incompetent that they would take a chance on him. Problem is, most of those better jobs were better jobs b/c they have competent admins. Welcome to UF where we specialize in incompetence.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He’s safe as long as Stricklin is in the building.
Both must go for any real change

The 8 people in attendance next Saturday will mostly be there to mock and laugh. And we just got a glimpse of what no fans means from an economics standpoint last year, with a 50+ mil loss. I don’t care what the politics of the school are, that’s completely unsustainable.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
At this ;point getting rid of Mullen is a no brainer. Buy I think Strickland should go first. His leadership over the past 6 Months have proved to be toxic to U.F.
No one out there has their pulse on Fl athletics better than Steve Spurrier, he should be our next AD.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious since Mulllllen didnt know the band was at the game, has there been a lot of times the band doesnt come to games?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Others have mentioned that the flu has miraculously ceased to exist since March of 2020, so this is really freaking odd. It's looking more and more like a player revolt. If it is, Mullen has to go NOW. The question is, have his bosses even bothered to do an investigation to see if it's true? I doubt it. I'm sure both Fuchs and Stricklin hate the idea of actually doing their jobs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Good 'ol Goldkamp, writes that after trashing Gator fans for years for calling out Mullen. Should we hold our breath for an apology?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s safe as long as Stricklin is in the building.
Both must go for any real change
Just like Dan hiring Third and Grantham, then refusing to fire him, repeatedly, sealed Mullinz fate. Stricklin failing to fire Mullen seals his own, if there is any doubt already. I don't think there is.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just like Dan hiring Third and Grantham, then refusing to fire him, repeatedly, sealed Mullinz fate. Stricklin failing to fire Mullen seals his own, if there is any doubt already. I don't think there is.
So you think Fuchs is actually going to get off his woke, fat ass and going on a firing rampage? There just isn't a chance in hell. Just no way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So you think Fuchs is actually going to get off his woke, fat ass and going on a firing rampage? There just isn't a chance in hell. Just no way.
Ok Ox. Whatever dude.

You really think the personal cellphones havent been ringing off the hook?

But if Stricklin isn't already fired, we would want the next AD to make the hire.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Good 'ol Goldkamp, writes that after trashing Gator fans for years for calling out Mullen. Should we hold our breath for an apology?
its the way they are. sling bullshyt then act like they knew it all along.

BTW Goldkamp is a Corndwag. Why the fuchs we don't have a Gator covering the Gators, I don't know, but it seems par for the course.

We don't have any Gators in the AD office either.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
7618747c20752c.jpg
Gators r within striking distance of last place though Vanderbilt holds the head-to-head tiebreaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.