SOURCE: Mullen safe, staff is not; was mass "flu" a player revolt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
And if you listen to EXACTLY what he said, he did NOT really say "20-30 guys were OUT with the flu this week", he kind of implies that... that 20-30 guys were down with the flu. What he actually said was (not going back to listen again) that 20-30 guys had something each day... it was broken up, not like 20-30 "down for the week." Words matter.

Guilty, I never read (or listened to) what he actually said.

But, does that really matter to the cancel crowd?

I write reports for a living, so I think your comments are funny.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Send both those mother****ers back to Starkville
Crackvegas is where they belong! That is one of the poorest states in the union and nobody who is anybody want's to work there other than to get there foot in the SEC door with hopes of proving themselves and getting a bigger better job with a higher up school also in the SEC! So it would be a perfect place for shytllin and mulligan to go back there to die with all the other misfits turds!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The 8 people in attendance next Saturday will mostly be there to mock and laugh. And we just got a glimpse of what no fans means from an economics standpoint last year, with a 50+ mil loss. I don’t care what the politics of the school are, that’s completely unsustainable.
I can't believe how many are still holding onto fallacy that MuLLLLLen is safe because Strick and Fuchs don't care about football. They care about money and Numbnuts is costing us a bundle. Zero chance he is on our sideline next year,

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If the numbers are right there are several assistants that would renew this year and 247 reported that it is about $4.5M a year for those. Might be a savings to do it all this year.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
If the numbers are right there are several assistants that would renew this year and 247 reported that it is about $4.5M a year for those. Might be a savings to do it all this year.

Even worse...if he stays and hire new guys we're looking at multi-year deals upwards of 8 million

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Or 12 MIL to can him. This seems like a no brainer to me. but hey maybe I am biased?

This is what drives the UF fans crazy, 12 mil isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things. What did the noles shell out to get rid of Taggert? I know it was more than that, hell Barn had to shell out like 20 mil plus I believe to can Malzahn, because they had recently redone his contract. This university has more money than both of those universities, and they just want to penny pinch on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator