SOURCE: Reiterates UF is NOT firing Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The fact that a number of the national media have heard that the administration is getting worried about not being able to complete (money) for the coaches on the market this year. Would you doubt our administration standing pat in order to be cheap.
I fully expect them to be cheap. But Mullinz is costing them money and it's only going to get worse over time. Does anyone actually give a hoot about the Mizzou game? Apathy is at an all time high. Worse even than with the two previous clowns.

The more I think about it the more I think they could have a very narrow search for the next coach, like specifically one person. What are the odds Stricklin wouldn't want to get credit for hiring the first Black Head Football Coach at UF? Nothing would be more Woke, and it could go a long way towards making amends for his unfortunate oversite relating to the Ladies BB program.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I fully expect them to be cheap. But Mullinz is costing them money and it's only going to get worse over time. Does anyone actually give a hoot about the Mizzou game? Apathy is at an all time high. Worse even than with the two previous clowns.

The more I think about it the more I think they could have a very narrow search for the next coach, like specifically one person. What are the odds Stricklin wouldn't want to get credit for hiring the first Black Head Football Coach at UF? Nothing would be more Woke, and it could go a long way towards making amends for his unfortunate oversite relating to the Ladies BB program.

sanders-in-chair-e1636868872910.png

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I agree on apahty and that he is worse than the last two jabornies... but there is a reason these stories are being leaked to the nation media.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
NFL minor league.

Maybe it's time to kick them off campus and go to non-scholarship sports.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is behind all this.

Click

Click

Click

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If Mullen was being fired they would already be in the hunt talking to new coaches, and I'm certain it would have been leaked. AS OF NOW, I don't think they have any intention of firing him.

However, I wonder if two last miserable games, including a bad FSU team storming into the Swamp and winning, could change their minds.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If Mullen was being fired they would already be in the hunt talking to new coaches, and I'm certain it would have been leaked. AS OF NOW, I don't think they have any intention of firing him.

However, I wonder if two last miserable games, including a bad FSU team storming into the Swamp and winning, could change their minds.

Well if these last 2 games changes the Admin's mind one way or another, then they have solidified most of our beliefs that they are totally incompetent.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
One more thing to consider, and maybe the most telling of all. Ox's "source" is assuring us that Mullen is returning, so.....you really want to be on the side of one of his sources actually being right?
Zero percent so far.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are pieces of ****. If my source had said Mullen was being fired, you wouldn't question it AT ALL. You'd be praising me for getting the scoop. Quit being so damn intellectually dishonest.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Want some reminder of how incompetent this staff is?

This guy, despite being our highest graded DL since a soph, was sitting the bench the lst 4 years while Dwagtham played flyweights instead.... coz a DT should looklike a DE and a DE should looklike an OLB strong safety in Dwagtham's world.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You guys are pieces of ****. If my source had said Mullen was being fired, you wouldn't question it AT ALL. You'd be praising me for getting the scoop. Quit being so damn intellectually dishonest.

Yes, but it would take me a few days to come around and give you that praise. I would have been too busy rubbing myself silly b/c of total genuine happiness and excitement.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The heart wants what the heart wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator