Status
Not open for further replies.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I put Frost coming to UF at 50/50. For those wondering why he would stay at UCF, he has 18 starters returning on a team that is currently owning their conference. And most of those starters are freshmen and sophomores.

He's still young with a lot of years to make money. And at $2 million a year (for now) he's never going to want for much. Sure, he can make a big payday at UF but I don't know how much money matters to him over loyalty and security. I hope I'm wrong and we get him. I'd prefer him over Kelly but I'd prefer Kelly over most of the other options out there.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Was really hoping this was a done deal, now who knows? Everyone keeps tweeting announcement coming soon, but is that Monday soon or 2-3 weeks soon?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Chip is fat. Which means he's probabjy lazy as hell in addition to having.desire to get off ass to recruit . Just say no to fat **** coaches .

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Was really hoping this was a done deal, now who knows? Everyone keeps tweeting announcement coming soon, but is that Monday soon or 2-3 weeks soon?
If the Kelly thing is true it was never happening today and most likely not tomorrow...at the earliest is Monday and that is unlikely. IF the rumors are true it's more likely they are talking and agreeing to terms...there is a lot to work out and not just saying 5 years for $6 million or whatever...contracts are going to take time

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
What many of you probably don't realize is that L-Boy was masturbating to every reply he got and the dislikes put him over the top. It's what he does.

I remembered his name from awhile ago, but I didn't remember anything specific about him. I get the feeling he believes that he is the life of the party wherever he goes, and he is the only one who feels that way.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
If the Kelly thing is true it was never happening today and most likely not tomorrow...at the earliest is Monday and that is unlikely. IF the rumors are true it's more likely they are talking and agreeing to terms...there is a lot to work out and not just saying 5 years for $6 million or whatever...contracts are going to take time

Agreed, it takes time to agree on all of the terms that are in best interests of all parties ect. I'm sure we all just want to hear its done sooner than later to have a shot of saving this class.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
I don't take much stock in that guy's tweets. He has thousands of followers but very few that like or retweet his stuff. He could end up being right but I think it will be as much of a shot in the dark for him as him having reliable sauces.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed, it takes time to agree on all of the terms that are in best interests of all parties ect. I'm sure we all just want to hear its done sooner than later to have a shot of saving this class.
IF it's Kelly then yeah the sooner the better...but i would be a guy like him would have quite a few demands. If it's anyone else that is still coaching we aren't hearing anything until early December...but if it goes beyond this week then you know the Kelly rumors are probably BS

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Seriously that's the best you got? :lol:
Well, he could have at least offered some support

giphy_s.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, he has always been the least interesting poster. Even in the PF, most of the folks across the aisle are funny, mostly friendly, and provide some wit and sarcasm. In the end I feel like Id love to buy most of you a beer and talk in real life.

Not that dude.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
IF it's Kelly then yeah the sooner the better...but i would be a guy like him would have quite a few demands. If it's anyone else that is still coaching we aren't hearing anything until early December...but if it goes beyond this week then you know the Kelly rumors are probably BS

If it's Frost, i dont mind waiting.. If it's Kelly we need to have his introduction presser asap. just my .02. Either is a home run hire.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I remembered his name from awhile ago, but I didn't remember anything specific about him. I get the feeling he believes that he is the life of the party wherever he goes, and he is the only one who feels that way.
In reality I think he's actually kind of an introvert. He comes across to me as a pretty sad guy, really. I've gone back and forth with him for years over on the PF and in all that time I've picked up bits and pieces of his life. As irritating as he purposely tries to be by playing the contrarian for no other reason than to piss people off, I actually feel sorry for him. Doesn't make him any less of a jackass though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator