Sources: UF & Chip Kelly working on contract details

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
jeebus the thread that won't quit! OX must be counting his millions by now.

I admit the whole Chip Kelly thing is growing on me ...and I'm a Frost supporter

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If Petrino ever tripped over a Defense, he would be solid. His O is always good.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He has come a helluva lot closer than Mushchimp and Butterteeth.
You forget how close we were in '12. I know everything fell apart at the seams after that, but denying how close we were to the BCSCG in '12 is just lying to yourself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You forget how close we were in '12. I know everything fell apart at the seams after that, but denying how close we were to the BCSCG in '12 is just lying to yourself.
Lulz. Whatever. We couldn't score two offensive touchdowns against anyone. #110th isn't close to anything but a skullfvkking every time you walk onto the field.

We didn't "fall apart", we ran out of incredible luck. We weren't an 11-2 team but we werent a 4-8 team either, but when you make EVERY game a coinflip, sometimes you get on good or bad runs.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

And then Louisville exposed the Duncechamp win with D and no O game plan in the bowl game. That being said, he seems to have turned Roper loose and is staying away from the O in SC.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I bet they are having internal discussions on the various options, I also bet that Foley is part of these discussions. I also bet that he is not making the decisions nor would he want to either. that said I have no special insight either.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lulz. Whatever. We couldn't score two offensive touchdowns against anyone. #110th isn't close to anything but a skullfvkking every time you walk onto the field.

We didn't "fall apart", we ran out of incredible luck. We weren't an 11-2 team but we werent a 4-8 team either, but when you make EVERY game a coinflip, sometimes you get on good or bad runs.
And yet, we were still that close to being in the championship game. None of what you said changes that.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And yet, we were still that close to being in the championship game. None of what you said changes that.
That would’ve been the most undeserving team to ever play for a title. We were flat out bad on offense.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Easily the best one yet :lmao2:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

Yep, I remember staying in Doak after the game and leading the "USC" chant for the ABC post-game feed. I hate USC, but if they had taken care of Notre Dame, there was a good chance we would have made the Title Game. But, then Muschamp showed himself in that awful Miami game the next year <-- That showing is why I give less credence to the injuries BS for 4-8. Also, several other dumb things that year against UGA, Vandy, and of course, GSU. Could have at least been 6-6.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, I remember staying in Doak after the game and leading the "USC" chant for the ABC post-game feed. I hate USC, but if they had taken care of Notre Dame, there was a good chance we would have made the Title Game.
Yeah, and Ugly thought there was a good chance they'd get voted in over us in 2006, you know bc they were ranked higher. They forgot that the last poll is the only that matters, not the Nov 27th one. That's the thing about speculation, it's speculative.

backstop13

Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
That being said, he seems to have turned Roper loose and is staying away from the O in SC.

meh, watching him coach against us this past weekend reminded me exactly why he was so frustrating as our coach. We had no business being in that game, and poor coaching by the Dunce let us hang around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator