Sources: UF & Chip Kelly working on contract details

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
ESPN writer predicts that if Chip Kelly comes to the SEC, it will be at Alabama
By Connor Riley SEC Country staff
October 11, 2017

Chip Kelly will be the biggest name in the 2017 coaching carousel. And a number of SEC fans would be thrilled if he landed at there school, specifically Tennessee, Ole Miss and Arkansas.

But per ESPN’s Alex Scarborough, if Kelly is going to join an SEC school, it won’t be as a head coach. He says if Chip Kelly comes back to college football, it will be as a quality coach.

I would be very happy to have him on Frost's staff in that position, why Alabama only???

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Coaches who curl up in the fetal position on Satan’s support staff can officially **** off for any other future job

When a team dominates the way they do, try to stop them, Join a rival, or be their coordinator for gods sake. Support staff? They should be embarrassed

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
ESPN writer predicts that if Chip Kelly comes to the SEC, it will be at Alabama
By Connor Riley SEC Country staff
October 11, 2017

Chip Kelly will be the biggest name in the 2017 coaching carousel. And a number of SEC fans would be thrilled if he landed at there school, specifically Tennessee, Ole Miss and Arkansas.

But per ESPN’s Alex Scarborough, if Kelly is going to join an SEC school, it won’t be as a head coach. He says if Chip Kelly comes back to college football, it will be as a quality coach.
It's ESPN so you know it's #Fakenews. They only hire activists nowadays ;)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Scarborough should be fired on the spot for that opinion

Whoever we get, I truly hope they’re successful and stay for a long time. Because I’m not sure I can handle another coaching search and the absolute nonsense “journalism” that comes along with it. It’s just brutal, and I’m not even sure they’re trying to present factual arguments.

On Chanel 83(Fox Sprts?) some guy rambled for 5 minutes and ended by saying the most likely scenario is Mullen taking the gig, indicating it was likely already a done dal, citing the history. And the hosts of the show were just eating it up.

I’ve never called into a show, and I’d probably be booted within seconds if I did, but it was hard sitting there listening to it without responding.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Idk if I TRUST forde, but I will say I’ve always liked him
Fordes not really a bull shcitter i don't think. Seems like he's the one who gets breaking news in sports most of the time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever we get, I truly hope they’re successful and stay for a long time. Because I’m not sure I can handle another coaching search and the absolute nonsense “journalism” that comes along with it. It’s just brutal, and I’m not even sure they’re trying to present factual arguments.

On Chanel 83(Fox Sprts?) some guy rambled for 5 minutes and ended by saying the most likely scenario is Mullen taking the gig, indicating it was likely already a done dal, citing the history. And the hosts of the show were just eating it up.

I’ve never called into a show, and I’d probably be booted within seconds if I did, but it was hard sitting there listening to it without responding.
As the leader of the Sofia fan club, i can promise you won't get booed on the radio.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coaches who curl up in the fetal position on Satan’s support staff can officially **** off for any other future job

When a team dominates the way they do, try to stop them, Join a rival, or be their coordinator for gods sake. Support staff? They should be embarrassed

I'm going to bring this up later if Chip Kelly hires all his staff from Nicky's support staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.