Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pat will probably end up blocking him. He's know for such douchebaggery
he hasn't so far. he's actually been a trooper about it he hasn't even blocked my responses on Gator sports forum or below his articles.

I probably owe him a few beers for the shots to the chin I've given him through the years

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confused. Are we supposed to conclude Spurrier is privy to something we aren't? I don't recall Stricklin saying he'd formed a search committee to ID coaching candidates or that Spurrier would act as consultant.

Then why would we care what he thinks?

I'm not gonna. I think SOS is like the rest of us, which means what he says means about as much.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
he hasn't so far. he's actually been a trooper about it he hasn't even blocked my responses on Gator sports forum or below his articles.

I probably owe him a few beers for the shots to the chin I've given him through the years

Send me the tab. I've enjoyed reading them.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
You cannot discredit something or someone that had no credit to begin with. Being wrong is one thing. They take it to another level. Double down AFTER proven wrong and ban people for logically disagreeing.

Sounds like the current leader of the free world and his cronies.

Sadly it's not up to us.

It kind of is when people stop showing up for games because of a shi te product.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

3dabfee4f0df255435eb04ea36a09006.jpg

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can this story break already?! I can only maintain this erection for so many hours straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.