SOURCES: While not yet public, Will Muschamp has been fired *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n98740 said:
I found that interesting enough to do some digging. I was shocked when 601 posted that Driskel had a spinal fracture, because it had not been reported anywhere, and he followed up his news with a picture of the team walking out to the practice field to verify he is close to the team. Well, I couldn't believe anyone would be so dumb as to post medical info in violation of federal health information privacy laws. And I never heard a legitimate news outlet discuss a Driskel spinal fracture.

So 601 did one of two things:
1) shared private health information in violation of federal law.
2) started a health-related rumor in violation of human decency and probably a bunch of UAA rules.

601 was so eager to prove his veracity that he posted an image of several players, including Driskel. It probably took the UAA about 3 seconds to figure out who the dipstick was. Probably got a call from a news outlet for confirmation.

Note: I can't find the original post about the fracture, but it was quoted by another poster at 1:36pm on 10/22. 601 replied with the image. He hasn't posted since 1:44pm on 10/22.

Long way of saying if 601 was an employee, it wouldn't be hard to imagine that he was relieved of his duties. He was playing fast and loose with his inside info for a while. I miss him.

Interesting. I did notice some others mention Driskel had some type of back injury that you could play through on another site at about the same time also so I am not sure where all of it was coming from.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp himself said Jeff had a "sore back" and didn't practice during the off week. He didn't elaborate more than that other than to say he was back at practice at the beginning of UGA week.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n98740 said:
Long way of saying if 601 was an employee, it wouldn't be hard to imagine that he was relieved of his duties. He was playing fast and loose with his inside info for a while. I miss him.
Quite a conspiracy theory. I'm quite sure 601 is NOT an employee. He told me how he's heard this kind of info, and I don't think he lied to me.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
oxrageous;n98749 said:
Quite a conspiracy theory. I'm quite sure 601 is NOT an employee. He told me how he's heard this kind of info, and I don't think he lied to me.

That's why I said "if". And employment only entered my mind because of the poster who asked about someone being fired.
It's not a conspiracy theory. It is pretty much a recitation of what went down from the message board user perspective.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n98635 said:
No you don't. If you hated it, you would stop doing it.
Sigh. You just aren't very bright. It's a message board, and if I want to debate someone with an opposite viewpoint, then I have to beat that drum to my own point. I suppose we could all sit in silence but that wouldn't make for a very engaging board.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
oxrageous;n98372 said:
And is this what you want?

Not really. After watching us struggle to beat Kentucky I wrote Muschamp and Driskel off.

But it will be interesting to see if the offense is suddenly dramatically different now that Driskel is gone. If it is you would have to conclude that Driskel was the main problem all this time. Sure, Muschamp is to blame for sticking with that numbskull, and he is stubborn to a fault. But if we finish the next 4 games averaging 40 points per game and the offense is clicking on all cylinders it might make me second guess everything.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n98755 said:
Sigh. You just aren't very bright. It's a message board, and if I want to debate someone with an opposite viewpoint, then I have to beat that drum to my own point. I suppose we could all sit in silence but that wouldn't make for a very engaging board.

Sigh. If you hate something, you stop doing it. Plain and simple. You don't have to do anything, there are plenty of other posters on this board who would love to beat that drum for you.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n98759 said:
Sigh. If you hate something, you stop doing it. Plain and simple. You don't have to do anything, there are plenty of other posters on this board who would love to beat that drum for you.

I remember when you used to be a good poster.

Well, maybe not good. But not sucky either.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n98777 said:
I remember when you used to be a good poster.

Well, maybe not good. But not sucky either.

And I remember when you had your opinion instead of being on ox's nuts. Or at least you would hide it better.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_mehnylZOJ71qcv9vp.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n98759 said:
You're wrong, as usual. People have to do things all the time they don't like to do. I've grown weary of running down Muschamp, I really have. It gives me no actual pleasure to do so. None. However, I do want to stay engaged in the discussions, and I'll say what I think I have to say to make my point.

I just want Muschamp to go away and collect his millions so we can move on as a fan base. It's not personal. Just go, Will.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n98786 said:
And I remember when you had your opinion instead of being on ox's nuts. Or at least you would hide it better.
Frankly, I don't ever remember you having an opinion AT ALL on anything, going back years now. You post just to post.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n98806 said:
Frankly, I don't ever remember you having an opinion AT ALL on anything, going back years now. You post just to post.

Pfft, like you don't :jerkit:

:wink: Love you Ox

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n98790 said:
You're wrong, as usual. People have to do things all the time they don't like to do.

So posting you can't stand Muschamp is something you HAVE to do? No, it is something you WANT to do.

oxrageous;n98790 said:
I've grown weary of running down Muschamp, I really have. It gives me no actual pleasure to do so. None. However, I do want to stay engaged in the discussions, and I'll say what I think I have to say to make my point.

I just want Muschamp to go away and collect his millions so we can move on as a fan base. It's not personal. Just go, Will.

If you are tired of running him down, then stop doing it. You can easily come up with other topics to discuss. You choose to do it because you want to and you love it.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n98806 said:

No, I have stated my opinion and see no need to continuously say it over and over again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n98809 said:
If you are tired of running him down, then stop doing it. You can easily come up with other topics to discuss. You choose to do it because you want to and you love it.
Don't tell me what I love and don't love. You're clueless, as usual.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n98811 said:
Don't tell me what I love and don't love. You're clueless, as usual.

I am just basing my statement on the contents of your posts. If you hate posting what you are posting, then stop it. Discuss something different.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
wobble is like a pitbull locked onto someones arm when he gets going. Ox your better off just letting this argument slide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.