South Carolina game set for noon

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Weather and time of day affect both teams equally. Neither should be an excuse for a win or loss.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At this time of year it won't be that hot. It's just up to the team to be ready for the game. Assuming we beat Vandy the team should be coming home to a welcome crowd looking for a win. That should help get them pumped

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The yeeeeeesh had nothing to do with the heat. It's just crazy that as good as this matchup has been for most of the years since SOS went to SCar, this year it's relegated to noon game status.

And before the wolves come in here all like "BLARGGHHHH IT'S BECAUSE MUSHPOOPYPANTSCRAMP DESTROYED OUR PROGRAM BLARRGGGHHHHGHGHGHGHG"..............it's also because SCar is terrible this year and there are a lot of really good games slated in the SEC that day.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97584 said:
The yeeeeeesh had nothing to do with the heat. It's just crazy that as good as this matchup has been for most of the years since SOS went to SCar, this year it's relegated to noon game status.

And before the wolves come in here all like "BLARGGHHHH IT'S BECAUSE MUSHPOOPYPANTSCRAMP DESTROYED OUR PROGRAM BLARRGGGHHHHGHGHGHGHG"..............it's also because SCar is terrible this year and there are a lot of really good games slated in the SEC that day.

Why don't you give your crap a rest?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n97597 said:
Why don't you give your crap a rest?

Irony2.jpg

yoshi_gator

The Good Samurai
Oct 26, 2014
I get that evening games are typically the higher profile games. But is there that big a difference between a noon start time and a 3:30 PM start time?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yoshi_gator;n97663 said:
I get that evening games are typically the higher profile games. But is there that big a difference between a noon start time and a 3:30 PM start time?

If you go, yes there is. 3:30 is perfect. Plenty of time to tailgate, still get to see the big night games or drive home at a reasonable hour.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97584 said:

Take our defense with USC's offense and win the SEC. Take our offense (Jawja game notwithstanding) with USC's defense and you have the most painful football you've ever seen.

If Muschamp gets fired this year, I really do believe he'll be the DC for Spurrier next year.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
yoshi_gator;n97663 said:

profile wise, you don't put the games that matter at noon.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n97688 said:
Take our defense with USC's offense and win the SEC. Take our offense (Jawja game notwithstanding) with USC's defense and you have the most painful football you've ever seen.

If Muschamp gets fired this year, I really do believe he'll be the DC for Spurrier next year.

How sure are we that Spurrier will come back? He's looked absolutely miserable out there this year, and has had a noticeable limp, as well.

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97693 said:
How sure are we that Spurrier will come back? He's looked absolutely miserable out there this year, and has had a noticeable limp, as well.

I think he'll be back. He's looked miserable because he knows he has the offense to win the SEC East and the defense to lose the Sun Belt. The prospect of getting a guy like Muschamp to coach his defense will make him come back for one last run at the SEC Championship before calling it quits for good.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n97698 said:
I think he'll be back. He's looked miserable because he knows he has the offense to win the SEC East and the defense to lose the Sun Belt. The prospect of getting a guy like Muschamp to coach his defense will make him come back for one last run at the SEC Championship before calling it quits for good.

No offense, but this idea is delusional.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oops - not delusional. I thought you meant DC here with SOS as the new HBC here.

CWM ending up as DC at USCe is possible, but I think more likely at he'll end up as DC at A&M.

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n97718 said:
Oops - not delusional. I thought you meant DC here with SOS as the new HBC here.

CWM ending up as DC at USCe is possible, but I think more likely at he'll end up as DC at A&M.

Doubtful. Muschamp was raised in the South and, as KC taught us in the other thread, he obviously must be a racist. Cant' see him willingly taking a job under Sumlin ;)

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n97693 said:

That's just his pimp step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator