Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Don't let running roughshod expose Gators to injuries risks in practices.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hope we hear about someone on the defense earholing the **** out of Franks very soon.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Franks chucking the ball at Carter in practice underlines the immaturity and the lapses of leadership in him. He is very needy, still.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

Not sure what is going on but apparently he was practicing Saturday.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
There is a lot of what the fvkk in there. Little Reese moves from safety to Rush End? Dafuq.

I'm going to assume most of this is Bob Redman not knowing wtf he's talking about.
That's probably a pretty good assumption. Redman is the personification of the "talks a lot but says very little" school of sports journalism.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There have been rumors for a long time now that Franks' teammates can't stand him. I think we've got a little meat to that theory now. I can imagine it would be hard to charge into battle led by a guy that you want to knock into the middle of next week.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
There have been rumors for a long time now that Franks' teammates can't stand him. I think we've got a little meat to that theory now. I can imagine it would be hard to charge into battle led by a guy that you want to knock into the middle of next week.

Don't know Ox. It sure sounded like the offense rallied to him and didn't just step aside and let the defense have him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Don't know Ox. It sure sounded like the offense rallied to him and didn't just step aside and let the defense have him.
Through your Franks-colored glasses I can imagine you'd see it this way.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The only thing that counts is how Mullen sees Franks.
The guy that takes the first-string snaps ain't a rumor.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
The podcast indicates Jefferson, Cleveland and Hammond spoke very positively about Franks. Might be an offense/defense thing going on.

I used to go to Dolphins training camps years ago and in the August heat there used to be regular fist fights much less the banging into each other.

We’ve heard here EJ has the inside track to start. Maybe another fire burns within FF as a result. An angry Franks plays better.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Franks ceiling has been reached. SEC defensive coaches have a full year of tape of him now, do we seriously think they all aren't going to adjust to the mental midget's skill set?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The podcast indicates Jefferson, Cleveland and Hammond spoke very positively about Franks.
Those guys are obedient, that's for sure. Mullen has made it very clear what they are supposed to say.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Franks ceiling has been reached. SEC defensive coaches have a full year of tape of him now, do we seriously think they all aren't going to adjust to the mental midget's skill set?
We really wish you'd stop beating around the bush and just say what you feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.