Spring Practice thread: Report: OT Noah Banks has been cleared to play

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
1.5 seasons of experience is exactly the type of thing that can be taught, especially if Mullen thinks Franks can't get the job done ever (i.e. SEC/National Championships), but he believe EJ eventually might. He could start EJ now and begin the teaching of exactly that experience.

Tebow's will, Frank's arm, Percy's everything (except the "migraines"), RFN's instincts, those can't be taught.

IF ej is better then you should start him. If they are close in practice, IMHO, that experience tips the scales. But if one is obviously better than the other...you have to go with THE guy.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It stinks that in this third decade of the AOL "sux/rules" culture, you can't have a constructive opinion about a guy without having to go overboard to state that you will cheer for him because he is your quarterback, no matter what.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How do we know when that pic was taken? If he’s really clean shaven, then we know he’s serious.

Who are you kidding. You've been anti-Franks since day one. At first it was "he'll never win the starting job". And since then, you've routinely insisted that he is not the legitimate leader of this offense. You never liked his brash, in your face style, and you minimize everything he's accomplished to date, constantly pointing to the young up-and-comers with their flashy play.

Look, we all agreed that if the Spring report came in and it was determined that he had in fact shaved, we'd accept the findings and move on. Now, you want to subpoena photographers, review CVS receipts and do a full drain check to confirm. Face the facts. Your boy Trask was always a bad candidate for the job, and lost it fair and square. So you can hate Franks all you want, but you may as well come to terms with the fact that you're stuck with him for at least another year.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Which ever QB is behind center I will be cheering my a$$ off for them.
I think its going to be an interesting year with some exciting play out of more that one QB. Franks will start and it will be hard for him to lose the job , that being said Mullen will play the QB that gives us he best chance to win, who knows who will be starting at the end of the year.
It should be a fun ride this year.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
IF ej is better then you should start him. If they are close in practice, IMHO, that experience tips the scales. But if one is obviously better than the other...you have to go with THE guy.

I can’t see Mullen doing anything other than starting who thinks is the best QB. He has too much to lose personally to do otherwise.

I think he’s opened up the competition rightfully. That’s the way it should be.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Terry Silver from Karate Kid III

img_0693.jpg

Too soon for a look alike post?

Anyone who posts a stupid fvkking look alike thread SHOULD be banned if not executed immediately. My vote is the latter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who are you kidding. You've been anti-Franks since day one. At first it was "he'll never win the starting job"..
That isnt my recollection. I pretty clearly remember Ox in the anyone but LDR (twitter crimes) camp and stating our offense would explode if Franks started.

Im not going to try to search it though. Feel free.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Im wrong, I blame alcohol.

But Im not.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sofla has never liked me and it hurts - his hate for me goes back 12 years now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also, in Ox defense, when he made that prediction Frank's impending greatness, he had not yet grown the goatee of shame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.