Stricklin the next TAMU AD?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
But you forget that those had to enter atmospheres when they flew to planets like dantooine, alderan, naboo, etc. where they needed wings!

:nerd:
True, but the "wingless" aircraft like the Tie Fighter fly just fine in those same atmospheres.

Zambo ruined Star Wars for me for good.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Its A Trap GIF

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is hope. Watch how Stricklin in aka's video sheepishly backs into an assessment of the football program and calls on the patience card. Like all other things in life, patience has a certain shelf life.

I hope you are right.

What I sensed in this article was some validation of the theory that the UF administration has different objectives than the fanbase. We’ve all talked about it on here before but I don’t think we took it very seriously.
Scottie’s obsession with the stadium renovation felt like validation of the disconnect between the two constituencies.
I didn’t sense any real concern or urgency in his comments which leads me to believe that even if Billy gets fired, Scottie will remain and that really bothers me.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I really don't want to derail this delightful conversation, but there's still hope! Although they did name an interim AD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.