Suckfest 2014

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jags v. Titans. Epic showdown tonight! Don't miss it!

Battle of 2-win teams for the first pick in next years draft. May the worst team lose.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
over at outkick, they have a jagoffs-titts drinking game challenge that's sure to put you in the hospital if you play it straight up. good times.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I always thought that the #1 pick should be decided by having the two worst teams play each other and the loser gets the pick :D

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n134586 said:
over at outkick, they have a jagoffs-titts drinking game challenge that's sure to put you in the hospital if you play it straight up. good times.

Those days are over, daddy!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;134604 said:
I always thought that the #1 pick should be decided by having the two worst teams play each other and the loser gets the pick :D

They should make it the other way around. That way a team can't tank it. And the team that loses gets a bit more salt in the wound.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n134656 said:

:lol:
Replace the sex, booze, late nights and little sleep with drool, feces, piss, snot and...well, you get to keep the late nights with little sleep. Good times.
:lol:

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n134615 said:
They should make it the other way around. That way a team can't tank it. And the team that loses gets a bit more salt in the wound.
Agreed. Loser gets last pick in the first round.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JJ Grey singing the National Anthem was the highlight

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I feel bad for the tard who drafts the next jamarcus Russell (jamies Winston). Or mariota he's going to be garbage in the league too.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
t-gator;n134807 said:
I feel bad for the tard who drafts the next jamarcus Russell (jamies Winston). Or mariota he's going to be garbage in the league too.

You obviously have not been listening to McShay. Can't wait for this year's Gruden QB club of whatever it's called. Imagine the Winston interview.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n134834 said:
You obviously have not been listening to McShay. Can't wait for this year's Gruden QB club of whatever it's called. Imagine the Winston interview.

As funny as it will probably be I doubt I watch that one

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n134834 said:

That will be one for the highlight reel. JG- "Dude, wtf are you thinking?"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Midwest Chomp;n134849 said:
Imagine the Winston interview.
Gruden - Talk to me about this play here, what are you looking for?

Rapeis - Well dem boyz on da utter side a da ball be trine to get me but my linez blocks em hard cuz we real scrong like dat. And den coach tell me to throw da ballz if i see a playa without noone around em... but lotta times when i do dat he gets all pissed off and loozes his sh*t on de sideline. When i ax him why he so mad he says something bout me throwin it to a dude wit da wrong cula shirt on... but i still aint got no clue what he be talkin bout.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n134912 said:
Gruden - Talk to me about this play here, what are you looking for?

Rapeis - Well dem boyz on da utter side a da ball be trine to get me but my linez blocks em hard cuz we real scrong like dat. And den coach tell me to throw da ballz if i see a playa without noone around em... but lotta times when i do dat he gets all pissed off and loozes his sh*t on de sideline. When i ax him why he so mad he says something bout me throwin it to a dude wit da wrong cula shirt on... but i still aint got no clue what he be talkin bout.

Dang, that must have taken forever to write.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I was there last night...brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.